• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    He's running against Andy Harris. He is making like he's Pro Gun but nothing could be further from the truth. He's being supported by Anti-Gun Groups, wants to ban bump-stocks plus other things (80%). Beware of the Trojan Horse VOTE Harris. Chris

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Saw the ad, I had not even heard anything about him, but as soon as I saw he was a Democrat at a range I knew he was blowing smoke. In today's political climate no politician is going out of the way to show they are pro gun, unless Ted Nugent was running for office.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Both times it came on I had commercials muted and didn’t see a need to unmute to hear it. He’s a democrat at the range with a “republican”, it wasn’t going to sway my decision. He’s a week late because I used an absentee ballot and it’s the first time I’ve seen anything from him.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Pretty crappy grouping too.... and serious squint in his weak eye. His wife looks like she could out shoot him at least on the pistol range. I'll cut him the benefit of the doubt and assume that a former Ranger knows his way around a rifle.

Clearly a deceptive ad.... why vote for MD's only Republican representative, when you can have a faux Republican Democrat and give the donkeys a clean sweep. No thanks.

Came across as a guns for we (police and military) and not for thee (unwashed peasants) type ad, anyway.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Saw the ad and went to his website. I think he's the worst kind of politician: Acts like one thing (Pro-2A, moderate, acts like military service makes him qualified), but his website says otherwise. His website talks mag bans, universal background checks. support for Obamacare, and other liberal things. Don't fall for this Carpetbagger and his (probably Bloomberg funded) ad.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    And don't forget, Andy Harris is the ONLY Republican Representative from Merry-Land to CONGRESS...

All the rest are Hillary Democrats...

VOTE WISELY...

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    Saw the ad and went to his website. I think he's the worst kind of politician: Acts like one thing (Pro-2A, moderate, acts like military service makes him qualified), but his website says otherwise. His website talks mag bans, universal background checks. support for Obamacare, and other liberal things. Don't fall for this Carpetbagger and his (probably Bloomberg funded) ad.

Endorsed by Mom's Demand Action, quote from his website:

Jesse received the Gun Sense Candidate Distinction from Moms Demand Action, which is the largest gun violence prevention organization in the country. They support the Second Amendment and responsible gun ownership while advocating for laws that keep our communities safe.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I knew something was fishy when NBC's local news did a segment on Colvin's ad. I saw the ad during a football game and it is pretty slick. Slick Willy slick.

Andy's got my vote, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom