• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    Submitted mine on April 26, and my paper check arrived in the mail today. Apparently eChecks aren't any faster than paper checks.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Got a denied email. They say:
    "
    Thank you for participating in the 2019 Pvl Piab Mobil Retail Program. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request for the following reason(s):

• An original receipt/invoice showing completed payment and shipment of eligible product is required."
    I have done these before and am sure I sent it the same day. Oh well. back to Frog Lube.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Good to know that these things are coming back approved for Walmart purchases. I have enough Mobil 1 motor oil for the two cars for the next decade. Just bought a case of Mobil 1 ATF off of Amazon. $55. This vehicle stuff is starting to break the bank.

Rebate does not apply to the Mobil 1 oil I use in the F350, so no love there and that is what I mostly need right now.

However, I could use 4 jugs of the stuff, and filters, for the Expedition. That should be about a decade's worth of motor oil right there for that vehicle.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Got a denied email. They say:
    "
    Thank you for participating in the 2019 Pvl Piab Mobil Retail Program. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request for the following reason(s):

• An original receipt/invoice showing completed payment and shipment of eligible product is required."
    I have done these before and am sure I sent it the same day. Oh well. back to Frog Lube.

I got the same email last week and determined that when I scanned the WalMart receipt that I didn't catch the bottom of it where it records the purchase date. I had to rescan the receipt in 2 parts to get the date in and I then resubmitted. You may want to check to make sure your purchase date is showing on what you submitted.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I got the same email last week and determined that when I scanned the WalMart receipt that I didn't catch the bottom of it where it records the purchase date. I had to rescan the receipt in 2 parts to get the date in and I then resubmitted. You may want to check to make sure your purchase date is showing on what you submitted.
    Thanks, I ordered online, sent entire email as receipt which has no address on it. I used local Walmart in Severn as address when filling out form. Walmart website has no address listed ... Anywhere. I'll write this one off as just my luck.
    Thanks anyway OP.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    I had to do 2 separate submissions based on the online form you fill out. Received both paper checks for $34 each yesterday!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Got a $12 check but I’m still owed $36. I did two diff submissions so hopefully $36 is on the way.

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    A little late to the party but for anyone that hasn't partaken yet, Mobil 1 is offering a $5 coupon/gift card only usable in-store at Walmart. You have to enter a sweepstakes at the following link and they'll send you the cooupon/giftcard right away. Then, you can still apply for the rebate after you purchase the oil. Hope it helps someone.

https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/hot-wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom