• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooligan82

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2011
    Baltimore county
    I just finished closing with Ryan. The entire process was hassle free. He was very quick to respond to any questions along the way (even while he was on vacation).

If anyone is looking to refi or to finance a purchase, I'd definitely recommend giving him a call.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    I've refi'd with Ryan several times. All were painless. He wasn't able to help me this most recent time but the lender who had my loan was for very little closing cost. Unfortunately, the screwed the pooch on both ends (closing the old loan and funding the new one). Had a month of credit in the shitter but they at least fixed that. What a goat rope. Use Ryan when ever possible.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Really appreciate it guys and gals! This market is killing me as far as how slow things are moving. That, and being so buried my turn times are no where near where they are in a “normal” market.

Any way you cut it, I’ll always give it to you straight. This community does a ton for me and I appreciate every business opportunity/referral that comes my way. I’m always willing to help whether I’m doing your loan or not.

Be well, and get ready for a sweet holiday Karma for all past clients on mds this season!!!

Ryan

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    to add my 2 bits. Ryan is a great guy, will treat you right. Had to refi cause the lender(Bank) I was with screwd me over on the escrow, wouldn't admit it. Didn't want to help and could care less all the way to the CEO. So they are no longer....

-Rock

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    to add my 2 bits. Ryan is a great guy, will treat you right. Had to refi cause the lender(Bank) I was with screwd me over on the escrow, wouldn't admit it. Didn't want to help and could care less all the way to the CEO. So they are no longer....

-Rock

Thank you kind Sir. The pleasure was mine.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Great time to do it- doing semi-virtual closing on Tuesday on my refinance. Cut my payment by just under 30% monthly and total sum by a huge amount. Did it through my existing lender and was easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom