• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Jimboy just rang the bell to say he is coming, and I look forward to seeing our Welcome Wagon form up at 9:30.

Look for me: I will be parking about 100 feet straight out from the entrance.

We will go into Panera as a group to enjoy coffee and fellowship with the less fortunate (angushed libs) then make small talk. Then ask the Senator how he intends to make Maryland better before he runs for States Attorney in PG.

Later we will be back outside to pull out our “encouragement” signs for a good old classic Patriot Picket!

See you there, and remember to use the address in the first post because the Bowie area has two Paneras.

If you live in PGCo, carry a sign that says "PG County Resident ... And I Vote"

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I can't commit to this one at this point in time, may be running my father home from the hospital (spinal surgery), if they release him tomorrow.

24,000 posts? Holy fuvk!

But what I started to say was Godspeed to your father's recovery. Step into the fight when your family affairs are in order-- we got it covered tomorrow.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Make sure to personally thank him! We have not been this energized for years!!! Also, his staff clearly shares his views on 1A, since it is never inappropriate to challenge a politician on his views. Never.

Views? He has views? Not his own, but only those of The Party.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Salute to BeoBill for adding:

#MorePatriotsThanHandcuffs

Great to have you back and I hope the grief over losing your precious daughter eases as the year unfolds.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Sort of like what is the point of you not going to these events and criticizing others who are? Come on. I think you're better than that.

Is not going some kind of criticism of people that do? Questioning the efficacy is not criticism of people that go. I never haunted this thread to begin with, but the duo for some reason wanted to troll me.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Where is this Paul idiot posting? Facebook? Can someone link me so I can ask him who the f*** he thinks he is......calling us mongrels.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

It's called self deprecation. Sarcasm. Chill dude.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Crack Of Dawn bumpity bump!

Remember come for the coffee, stay for the handcuffs!

J/k.... we are are on the bright side of the line on this one, CIVICS at its best!

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Rolling out now.

Remember folks, our attendance at last Saturdays coffee is no doubt what sparked the arrests on Monday. If you live anywhere near Bowie, drop by and tell Victor how you feel about 1A and 2A rights.

Last call for carpool leaving from Jimmie cone in mt airy at 0800.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom