Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Not to the best of my knowledge.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Can I suggest an MDS/Patriot Picket meet and greet social event at this super secret establisment...

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Okay, I think we can do this, and we're going to put it in the Water Cooler. I haven't been able to clear it with the owner yet, but as long as we don't mention any hot buttons in the thread, I'm sure he'll be glad for the business. It's not a huge establishment, but I'm sure he can accommodate up to 15 of us without disrupting the rest of his routine.

I'll get it posted up as soon as we can work out the details.

edit:

New thread in the WC: Let's THAI One On! Go there to sign up.

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Anyone know how business is a week after opening? I haven't seen anything in the news.

I will contact our new Lexington friends who stood with us there (and have started a Patriot Picket chapter).

The best info we could get while we were there is that the Red Hen hoped to sustain itself with “family & friends” local Libtards patronizing the place.

Actually, that was there only option when they severely curtailed their reservations line geographical boundary.

The next wave would be out-of-town Trump Haters specifically travelling to Lexington to patronize the Red Hen, but that was nearly impossible to pull off after the Red Hen Shrieker owner put a tight regional boundary on incoming phone calls.

At some point, we should call their reservations line to see if they have lifted the out-of-town lock out.

Also, there was some reported family connection between the owner and Meryl Streep, and I would not put it past Trump Hater Streep to have passed the hat in Hollywood to send money to Red Hen employees to tide them over.

Either way, the Red Hen has effectively lost half of all potential customers in the future.

Maybe they will just become a Papa John’s Pizza joint.

Oh, no wait...

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    Anyone know who business is a week after opening? I haven't seen anything in the news.

This tiny restaurant only has 8 tables and seats 26 people. Unfortunately with all the negative attention, enough leftists will fill this restaurant for months to come. When the news dies down and a tough restaurant month like February rolls around will be the time to judge if Stephanie Wilkinson shot herself in the head.

Leftists won't go out of their way to spend money at this restaurant once the spotlight is gone. For those that were offended by Stephanie's actions will remember forever.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Rode down there on my POS, crappy, overpriced, slow, ill-handling and unreliable Harley-Davidson yesterday with the wife. We stopped in at the Palms. Rode by the Red Hen on the way out and it was closed. Some beard-neck cuck was taking a picture of the sign.

Town in general was reasonably crowded for a 94* day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr H

Banana'd
    Rode down there on my POS, crappy, overpriced, slow, ill-handling and unreliable Harley-Davidson yesterday with the wife. We stopped in at the Palms. Rode by the Red Hen on the way out and it was closed. Some beard-neck cuck was taking a picture of the sign.

Town in general was reasonably crowded for a 94* day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Missus says they are closed Sun/Mon, and are now reservation--I mean screened;)--only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom