• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I called Tubbs last week, they say they should have them back in Stock by months end. Said they had ordered them just before Christmas, and the holidays has delayed the order.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Tubbs AR 10 recoil spring's are showing back in Stock on there website !! Showing 1798 in Stock .

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Wow. I checked there yesterday and it said OOS. I have an active order at Larue Tactical which also said OOS. Both appear to be in stock now. I might order one from Tubb's anyway.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Do you still need one? I have one sitting around brand new...no begging required!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hahaha! No thanks J. Larue has them too so I should get the one I ordered from them. I was going to order one from Tubb, but $40 is more than I want to pull out of my wallet right now. Thanks for your generous offer. :)

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Wow. I checked there yesterday and it said OOS. I have an active order at Larue Tactical which also said OOS. Both appear to be in stock now. I might order one from Tubb's anyway.

Did you get your spring from LaRue? I cancelled my order from them.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Did you get your spring from LaRue? I cancelled my order from them.
    I wanted to. I couldn't find a way to do that. Tubb's prices went up and down. I'm just eyeing things at this point. I figure, if Tubb's has them back in stock, my Larue order should land eventually. This will be the last order I put through Larue, either way.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I wanted to. I couldn't find a way to do that. Tubb's prices went up and down. I'm just eyeing things at this point. I figure, if Tubb's has them back in stock, my Larue order should land eventually. This will be the last order I put through Larue, either way.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I replied to their email saying that that spring was on back ordered and told them to cancel the order. I never heard anything back from them and I just checked my order history tonight, it said cancelled.

As of a few hours ago, Brownell's was showing out of stock and I can't remember if the Tubb's site still had them in stock or not?

I was trying to stay away from ordering from Tubb's cause the shipping charge is crazy.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I replied to their email saying that that spring was on back ordered and told them to cancel the order. I never heard anything back from them and I just checked my order history tonight, it said cancelled.

As of a few hours ago, Brownell's was showing out of stock and I can't remember if the Tubb's site still had them in stock or not?

I was trying to stay away from ordering from Tubb's cause the shipping charge is crazy.

Crazy is right. Sunday night it was $10. Monday or Tuesday morning it was $7. I'm in no immediate hurry. I have one in another gun if needed. We'll keep this up to date. :thumbsup:

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I contacted LaRue a few days back and told them Tubbs had them in stock. They were unaware they had them back in Stock, and now they have them on their way to them.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I contacted LaRue a few days back and told them Tubbs had them in stock. They were unaware they had them back in Stock, and now they have them on their way to them.

Hopefully Brownell's will get them in soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom