• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I gotta tell ya, there are some hot smoking deals on 5.56/223 ammo right now. I guess it's inventory time and they don't want to pay the taxes on this ammo. Everyone seems to have ammo on sale. I bet I've gotten 4-5 emails this morning with ammo sales as part of the email.

I'm asking myself the question, do I have enough ammo? I know I do, but for this price, I can see another 10,000 rounds being delivered to my house very soon.

Biting my lip on this one. I don't, but I do............

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    I gotta tell ya, there are some hot smoking deals on 5.56/223 ammo right now. I guess it's inventory time and they don't want to pay the taxes on this ammo. Everyone seems to have ammo on sale. I bet I've gotten 4-5 emails this morning with ammo sales as part of the email.

I'm asking myself the question, do I have enough ammo? I know I do, but for this price, I can see another 10,000 rounds being delivered to my house very soon.

Biting my lip on this one. I don't, but I do............

Yep, same boat, who knows when prices will skyrocket and what's enough for future plinking and defensive needs? I just picked up one, because I didn't have any 62 gr.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    So the XM855CSF item number is not on the rebate form and Federal wasn't going to honor it. They told PSA that they would honor it, but it has to be mailed straight in rather than doing the online thing.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ohhh man wish i had the extra $$$ sigh oh well their will be other times i can order... family does come first when its christmas and then you are blindsided from son telling met that I am going to be a granddad as well and its a girl!!!!!!

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    Perfect

ohhh man wish i had the extra $$$ sigh oh well their will be other times i can order... family does come first when its christmas and then you are blindsided from son telling met that I am going to be a granddad as well and its a girl!!!!!!

Buy it for the soon to be granddaughter. :thumbsup:
    Congratulations

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    So the XM855CSF item number is not on the rebate form and Federal wasn't going to honor it. They told PSA that they would honor it, but it has to be mailed straight in rather than doing the online thing.
    So you print out the rebate form and mail it in with the box scan bar?

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    That is a good deal.

When Kali ammo ban kicks in I think prices may come down more still. That will be almost 40 million people who have to go through a dealer to buy ammo which has to have pulled a LOT of buying into this year.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    That is a good deal.

When Kali ammo ban kicks in I think prices may come down more still. That will be almost 40 million people who have to go through a dealer to buy ammo which has to have pulled a LOT of buying into this year.

This new law for Commifornia is going to start the biggest black market for ammo that you've ever seen. Thousands of cases will be brought into the state without the government's knowledge and there's very little the state can do about it.

Manufacturers of firearms, accessories and ammo should stop selling to the governments within Commifornia immediately. No sales to state or local police departments, no security firms, no private security businesses, nothing nada.

Just another law to prevent the law abiding citizen their rights and freedoms.

Shame....

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Nice to see ammo prices coming down like this.

I'd order 1K of it right now... but my credit card was compromised this morning. :sad20: Waiting for a new one to be sent by Chase.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Rebate ends 12/31. Doubt it will be delivered in time to take advantage of it. That being said it's still a good price at $299

Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    Rebate ends 12/31. Doubt it will be delivered in time to take advantage of it. That being said it's still a good price at $299

Rebate ends on 12/31, but you have until 1/31/18 to send it in for refund. "Rebate materials must be postmarked by January 31, 2018. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom