• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Haven't seen any threads about this since the last powder scare so thought I'd revisit. I'm cleaning up and have amassed couple dozen empty powder jugs. Anyone looking or have a use for them?. They'll hit the recycling can later this week.

Varget, titegroup, 8208, bluedot, cfe223, misc

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    I usually just cut the bottoms off them nice and square then fill them with like small parts. Or use them to segregate brass with a piece of masking tape note if they have a wide mouth.
    No I don't need any because of too much stuff I already don't know what I have anymore.

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    They make nice ammo storage jugs. I use them for 9mm. The 1lb ers are a nice size for taking to the range. Not too big, not too small, and the wide mouths let you pour out the ammo no problem. They're pretty durable too.

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Conversations I've had with co-workers leads me to believe that peeling labels off smokeless powder isn't being paranoid. They assumed reloading ammo was illegal. I tried to enlighten them. It's amazing how ignorant otherwise intelligent people can be. It makes me wonder what my blind spots are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom