• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Why bother? BHO doesn't respect the Constitution, he certainly won't give a rat's ass about 100,000 names.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    One less thing for someone to show how little support the firearms community gave to the petition. So I bothered.

I should add, I thought it might have been someone supportive of the 2A that started it. So I wanted to help it be successful.

Think of it as a burning bag of doo on the door step, but that needs the 100k or it'll be on our doorstep, metaphorically speaking.

justsand

Ultimate Member
    Jul 14, 2010
    monrovia md
    One less thing for someone to show how little support the firearms community gave to the petition. So I bothered.

I should add, I thought it might have been someone supportive of the 2A that started it. So I wanted to help it be successful.

Think of it as a burning bag of doo on the door step, but that needs the 100k or it'll be on our doorstep, metaphorically speaking.

agree and done thanks

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Won't necessarily help, but can't hurt. Done. I'd rather not have them saying "see no one cares."

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    If the petition wins. He gets to go on tv and talk about it. And why he don't give a f.k.

He dont need my help to draw attention to this issue.

It's a false flag or someone trolling for attention and maybe donations..

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Won't necessarily help, but can't hurt. Done. I'd rather not have them saying "see no one cares."

The day they do that..we take down the wh switchboard every day for a week...whats that you say..we can't be bothered to do that..
    Well then we should loose..

They yank.our chain ..we respond...they raise money..

We have to.be more selective..

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Either way.... Good first post. Don't think nobody here cares about petitions like this based on the responses. There are some of the most tireless 2A supporters here that you will ever see.

Everyone is just sick and tired of the current bunch of idiots trampling on our rights and it almost seems hopeless to bother with petitions like this under current leadership

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    So I just wasted 15 seconds of my life signing the petition. The person it's meant to influence doesn't care about my opinion, but then, I don't care about his, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom