• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • killng

Nov 29, 2015
    moco
    just WOW.... how can they treat someone that is speaking their mind.

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    Looks to me like more evidence why the Second Amendment is so important. When we are disarmed, that's how agents of the government will treat everyone.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    That was disgraceful. Hitler's henchmen would have done the very same thing, but then kill the speaker.
    THAT quiets down the crowd. This is a slow version of that.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Looks to me like more evidence why the Second Amendment is so important. When we are disarmed, that's how agents of the government will treat everyone.

Sad but true.:sad20: Yet the sheeple in this state seem happy to keep electing turds.

jrh0341

Jul 20, 2017
    Does look like excessive force, no matter though, they didn't like what she had to say I'm sure.

Yeah, the front view is bad enough, but looking at the other video view from behind, they're note how the (trooper?) is holding her arm. Inside arm high, behind the armpit, outside arm low, over the top of the wrist. I know that hold. I've been taught that hold (former military). Talk about "forcibly removed". She's already got the armbar started.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Disgusting. I wish I could afford the airtime, to put this out as a campaign ad. The one minute limit is 100% un-American. Flys against every part of our republic.

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    The best video coverage of Shari Judah's ejection comes from our Patriot Picket press rep in the front row, just behind the witness table...

Please share this version on social media!

#FakeMDhearings
    #GoneIn60seconds

The "officer" looks to be the same one that was on duty Monday night that showed up just after our WWNC photo was taken. Perhaps our paths will cross again?

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Disgusting. I wish I could afford the airtime, to put this out as a campaign ad. The one minute limit is 100% un-American. Flys against every part of our republic.

It's the clear indication that the Democraps have made up their mind to punish Republican voters because Democrats have now lost two Governor's races in a row.

Elections has consequences, unless you are a MD elected DemocRat and can just vote to suffocate the other side's policy prescriptions, as advanced by appointees who are sworn in to oversee the bureaucracy.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    They (security) really don't know who owns the building that they protect. I had a difficult time getting into that building. There's always a bit of intimidation to visitors. When the hearing was over, they threw us out into the small hallway.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    They (security) really don't know who owns the building that they protect. I had a difficult time getting into that building. There's always a bit of intimidation to visitors. When the hearing was over, they threw us out into the small hallway.

Not an Outlaw, I find what you said about your experience to be an atrocity. Thank you for "getting in" the building. Thank you too for pointing out WHO OWNS the building THEY protect. Thank you for standing up for what is right and for our RIGHTS.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I liked her one comment especially. "You give people one minute and YOU show up late." That pretty much defines the attitude of our liberal overlords. When they're not playing chess on their laptops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom