• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    R and D primary candidates who are 2A loyalists and have a chance at unseating an incumbent who voted for SB281, HB1302, etc.

I did that last time and we got fake 2a reps and hogan

Now hogan doesn’t like my senator who voted correctly on every 2a bill this year so I have emailed and left messages with his camp that I want to know his 2a stance along with his ccw stance and his view on the constitution, all I get is crickets after offering money if his views match mine.

So either a $500 donation isn’t enough to get a call or he isn’t pro 2a , no way of me knowing if he won’t respond

Md politics just sucks

I believe there’s no way back up the hill after all the lesser of two weevils voting that has gone on here.

Folks here no longer believe in disciplining children or politicians

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I totally agree. Had a friend in VA tell me the most liberal Dem in Va is still more conservative than Marylands most conservative Republican.

Sent from the 3rd Rock

Hogan is more Fiscal Responsible otherwise you would not even know any other differences.
    He has throw and couple bones to the taxpayers , and throw a big boner to the Constitution and any conservative values .

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I think the rain tax was going to be repealed no matter who was in office. That was a nationwide joke. Cutting tolls needed to be done IMHO, not sure Brown would have done that. I don't see anything else that Hogan did that Brown wouldn't have done.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    I think the rain tax was going to be repealed no matter who was in office. That was a nationwide joke. Cutting tolls needed to be done IMHO, not sure Brown would have done that. I don't see anything else that Hogan did that Brown wouldn't have done.

More importantly, what would Brown have done that Hogan didn't?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    HB1302 questions that have yet to be answered:

Will the Respondent be required to submit 4473s and 77rs and undergo background checks to get their firearms back?

Will the ERPO be used to "Disapprove" those 4473s and 77rs?

Will the state of Maryland provide each ERPO Respondent a Catch 22 DVD since the Respondent will be bored due to not having firearms to shoot and maintain?

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    R and D primary candidates who are 2A loyalists and have a chance at unseating an incumbent who voted for SB281, HB1302, etc.

Are there any in PG or MoCo county? Balto City? I won’t be moving from Bowie (unless out-of-state - which is unlikely); ergo, no dog in the fight. General election’s a different animal, but... .

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I still want to know who we all should donate to in order to make me better before I buy more uppers and lpk’s and spend my money

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Are there any in PG or MoCo county? Balto City? I won’t be moving from Bowie (unless out-of-state - which is unlikely); ergo, no dog in the fight. General election’s a different animal, but... .

Same here. The choice is voting for a "Centrist" D or a "Progressive" D. There appear to be no Rs to run in PGCO or MOCO. :sad20:

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Why don't you tell the rest of us? I for one would like to know.

If I knew I would not be asking

I can’t, at this moment, find a rep down here I will send my money too

That may change if some of them return my calls but the ones who voted for the bumpstock and 1302 bills are sol

Someone here said everyone is too cheap to donate, I have always donated, but now I want to be more careful after this years traitors fill session and hogan turning out to be a complete anti

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    If I knew I would not be asking

I can’t, at this moment, find a rep down here I will send my money too

That may change if some of them return my calls but the ones who voted for the bumpstock and 1302 bills are sol

Someone here said everyone is too cheap to donate, I have always donated, but now I want to be more careful after this years traitors fill session and hogan turning out to be a complete anti

What County are you in? I'm in Calvert.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I'm supporting Quinn for governor.

I'm going to start looking closer at him and see if he is someone I would support.

He replied back to me on a comment I made on a Maryland FB page regarding HB1302. That's more than other Delegates have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom