• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I have to wear a shirt and tie to a few events a year and still want to carry. I was contemplating one of these. Any other suggestions. I might need to get a new gun....oh the horrors.

Nobody

Go with a tuckable IWB. Most won't know, those that do won't care.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I have to wear a shirt and tie to a few events a year and still want to carry. I was contemplating one of these. Any other suggestions. I might need to get a new gun....oh the horrors.

Something like a Ruger LCP2 in a pocket holster can essentially disappear almost regardless of what you're wearing. A tuckable rig for something that small works well, too, if your physique and clothing lend themselves to that approach.

Here's my diminutive Ruger wearing one of its several I'm-not-here-you-can't-see-me disguises. Even in the pocket of dress pants, it just looks vaguely like a wallet or such. This particular recipe does require two hands, in that yanking that trigger guard off isn't trivial with one hand. I also have a softer pocket sleeve that has tacky enough surfaces that it stays well in the pocket as you draw. Completely disappears in things like cargo shorts.

Attachments

• lcp2_pocket_holster.jpg
      lcp2_pocket_holster.jpg
      62 KB · Views: 131

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Too see , go to sneakypete ( dot) com .

Their flagship product is both heavily advertised in portions of the gun 'zine world , and derrided by a portion of carry consegentti .

I thought it was of note to spot one in the wild being seemingly sucuessfully used .

( Not yet an official Biggfoot Endorsement, my previous initial impressions were that they would be most sucuessful as an everyday carry in the smaller sizes, and the larger sizes more of a disguised , fast access case , that might double as carry mode in a pinch . But after seeing one in the wild, I will take another look at their expanded product line .)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom