• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    Perhaps....

I want one. Hopefully a triangle folder? If not the poly folder would work because I have a triangle stock stashed away that I was going to put on my 107UR but never did.

I need this and a Polytech Legend and I'll be somewhat satisfied with my collection of AK rifles.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    We do have some side folders inbound. Dont know if we'll have the opportunity to get any of the triangle folders however I have inquires in.

BTW, yesterday I learned that Arsenal USA will no longer be in the AK business. Apparently Arsenal Bulgaria won a billion contract to supply India so they have cut off all other production. They received their last shipment of 556 guns and are cutting those loose, and they will receive one more shipment of 7.62 guns. I dont know if they will continue to carry the SGL series but the Bulgarian ones are gone.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    We do have some side folders inbound. Dont know if we'll have the opportunity to get any of the triangle folders however I have inquires in.

BTW, yesterday I learned that Arsenal USA will no longer be in the AK business. Apparently Arsenal Bulgaria won a billion contract to supply India so they have cut off all other production. They received their last shipment of 556 guns and are cutting those loose, and they will receive one more shipment of 7.62 guns. I dont know if they will continue to carry the SGL series but the Bulgarian ones are gone.

y2yrapy2.jpg

Well there go my dreams of a 107 SBR... :mad54:

OTOH I'm happier than ever to have my 106FR now... wonder how much they'll go for down the road.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda

Are the SGL-31-68's in?

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    Please post price and ETA on SGL 31 side folders when you know. Also, if SGL-21's are coming in, I'd like to know price and ETA on those too. Sorry if this is a thread drift.

Thanks.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Because I'm a cheap SOB, I find myself wondering whether an AR upper in that caliber would be available, and perhaps cheaper; I will eventually have to stop buying regulated stuff and build my Engage Kensington lower into something that shoots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom