• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lawdogmd

Oct 18, 2013
    Missed it! I did pick up some Herter's in store a couple weeks ago but have to try it out. The CCI Blazer has worked well for me in the past, nothing fancy but good to play with at the range.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Bass pro has had relatively normal prices when they're in stock. Not long ago my buddy scored 5 (the purchase limit) 500 round packs of Winchester white box 9mm for $119 each. Considering these were going for rougly $99 pre pandemic, that isn't bad.

I've stopped in there dozens of times because it's close to my work and have never gotten as lucky, only once scoring a few 20 round boxes of 308 and 556 for about normal price.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    Damn, What BPS is he going to??
    At Hanover, 9mm Winchester white box 500 rnd has been $159 for at least 6 months, limit 1 box.

Bass pro has had relatively normal prices when they're in stock. Not long ago my buddy scored 5 (the purchase limit) 500 round packs of Winchester white box 9mm for $119 each. Considering these were going for rougly $99 pre pandemic, that isn't bad.

I've stopped in there dozens of times because it's close to my work and have never gotten as lucky, only once scoring a few 20 round boxes of 308 and 556 for about normal price.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Damn, What BPS is he going to??
    At Hanover, 9mm Winchester white box 500 rnd has been $159 for at least 6 months, limit 1 box.

I stopped buying 9mm WWB 25 years ago when I was filling mags and noticed 1 in 5 were substantially undersized. That is to say the 115 gr bullets were inserted too far into the case and according to Hornady's reloading manual - way out of tolerance.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Looks like it’s out of stock already.

That's how it usually works. Unless you're online and looking at the forums AT THE INSTANT OF LISTING, the item is OOS in an hour or less. 2 folks are helped and a couple dozen "they're OOS already" posts follow

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    I shot a class recently with blazer 115 gr 9mm, and it was leaving shards of copper all over the target. taping holes could get bloody with those razors in there. An instructor said the Blazer and one other brand (cant recall) had a tendency to do this. I guess the jacket was separating in the air? I am not sure, but it was happening with a wide variety of firearms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom