• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Greetings All,

As many of you know by now, I have created the www.mdwontforget.com site and have been spending a good number of long hours adding data. I am looking for some help to finish some things. I am sure that SB291 is not the last fight we have to try and fight, not the last round of emails, calls and faxes. I know for one, I am bitter to say the least, but I will join side by side with anyone else who is going to stand back up, brush off the dust and continue to fight the fight.

I have posted a excel spreadsheet to my google drive, I am trying to do two things there, I need to complete the fax numbers column. I have a few in there, those that I could find using the forum search. If you have any new ones, please add them. The link is open to anyone that has the link. The second thing, and it may be a bit premature given the anger in the air, but I want to finalize the pro/anti list for the entire MGA. It's support for those in support of the 2A, and oppose for those against. Please add whatever else you think should be there, make sure to title the column if you do.

Next I need help entering data in the site. There are three links, the first is the checklist of what is done, and what is not done. The ones with the 'x' are done and entered. Clicking the link will take you to the MGA site and let you go straight to the PDF docs. Please enter only the 3rd reading committee and the final floor votes. The data goes in a 'holding' database so there won't be live feedback. There is a link to the floor votes and one for the committee votes. I have quite a number of committee votes entered, but not a whole lot of floor votes.

Your help is completely voluntary... and appreciated. I am working on a few things, one a actual count of the yes/no votes at the top of each vote summary page. Once the spreadsheet gets updated, I will make a csv download of the contact info so it cam be imported in mail programs, fax programs, etc. There is more work to do... and now lots of time in which to do it. This is your tool to use, I want to make it what we need it to be.

Google Docs Spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlhSdhc9pKS4dC1vUUNWSy1aczNuRjVyZHFBcHg0M3c&usp=sharing

Floor Votes Entry Page
    http://www.mdwontforget.com/enterfloor.php

Committee Votes Page
    http://www.mdwontforget.com/checklist.php

Thanks,
    Mark

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    We should use this to create a "No Guns For You" list, of every legislator and their assistants, every anti-2A spokesperson, celebrity, columnist, or newsaper editor, who pushed for this violation of our rights.

Something that every FFL and range could easily print out and check quickly, to deny them ANY AND ALL firearms, ammo, range time, or shooting accessories, should they try to take advantage of the very same rights they tried to destroy for us.

I am so SICK and tired of hearing about anti-2A politicians or celebrities that shoot intruders, after they have worked to remove that same right of self-defense from others. If they want us defenseless, they should be left defenseless, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom