Buy One Get One Free! Boxes of Australian Outback .223 REM – 69gr Sierra HPBT MatchKi

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    $18.95 per 20 rounds. So even at 2 for 1, it is 47 cents per round.

Federal is running just under 30 cents per round.

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    I have ordered from Global Ordnance in the past. Originally they did not want to ship to Montgomery County, but I called them and emailed them the relevant info... I was not holding my breath, but they actually changed their policy and indeed shipped to me. I was pleasantly surprised.

I have no exp with this particular ammo, but (per my exp) I can vouch for the company.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Australian Outback ammo is amazing. I have not tried this exact loading, but their . 308 168gr smk stuff is fantastic.

Truly a hidden gem of ammunition. Can't say enough good things about it. I get 1" groups at 100 with my M1A Socom 2 (16" barrel) and sub-moa with my 16" barrel AR10

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Ok, yes, if match quality (not just a match bullet) that is a good deal.

Weird packaging.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Bought 200 rounds, got the second 200 rounds as advertised. Shipping was only 2 days fedex with signature required. The shipping notification came hours after my order confirmation and it was an actual shipment, not just a shipping label. This place is faster than Amazon. If the ammo is good, I'll at least double down in the near future. Wierd packaging as Pinecone said, but in a good way to keep it sealed like a good ammo can. :thumbsup::party29::D

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    You cannot go wrong with SGAmmo as a seller. I buy a fair bit from them. Their shipping is low and reasonable. Sometimes the absolute lowest, but not always. However they are consistent.

Ammo I cannot comment on.....

Clump

Sep 19, 2008
    Felton, DE
    Bought 200 rounds, got the second 200 rounds as advertised. Shipping was only 2 days fedex with signature required. The shipping notification came hours after my order confirmation and it was an actual shipment, not just a shipping label. This place is faster than Amazon. If the ammo is good, I'll at least double down in the near future. Wierd packaging as Pinecone said, but in a good way to keep it sealed like a good ammo can. :thumbsup::party29::D
    Did the same as todbiker and had the same experience with shipping. Got to shoot some yesterday. I'm ordering more this morning.

Each box has 2 10 round blister packs.
    20190614_152757

Here's 40 rounds at 100 yards. I flinched like hell on the flyer :sad20:.
    20190623_122916

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    Just FYI, if you don’t want them sending the ammo “signature required” they will send it without if you send them a photo of your drivers license (I blocked out the number)...
    I made the request in the notes section when placing the order, got an email reply asking for a copy of DL... sent that in, packaged shipped 30 minutes later.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Just FYI, if you don’t want them sending the ammo “signature required” they will send it without if you send them a photo of your drivers license (I blocked out the number)...
    I made the request in the notes section when placing the order, got an email reply asking for a copy of DL... sent that in, packaged shipped 30 minutes later.

Good tip, but I just change the delivery to the local fedex store and pick it up at my convenience. Don't like packages lying on my stoop for thieves in my neighborhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom