• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    SCSG will be there to handle any transfer needs for Maryland residents. Stop by and see us!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    In my experience the vendors there are MD friendly. Some will mark items as not being MD compliant...some will have to check for sure. There will usually be some MD dealers there to do transfers if needed.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Just finished setting up a little while ago, looks to be a pretty full venue. We have lots of those evil standard capacity things at the show at very reasonable prices! ! Also looked to be a big powder setup in the far right corner for anyone looking.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Yea, it does. How about leaving it flat so the disabled vets and other people with disabilities can enjoy the same show you did? Is that asking too much?

Take it easy... I was making a joke :). I have no intention of tearing up the parking lot. I'm about 30 years past the age of having the desire to do any donuts, I just thought it made for a funny image.

I do have 4wd and a tow strap though, so if you are concerned about getting stuck, let me know what time you're leaving (post here or pm) and I'll make sure I'm around to help if you need it. If the lot sucks real bad and you're in the back, I can even give you a ride from the door to your van. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom