• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Near the bottom:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/perry-cuomos-gun-ban-would-be-unconstitutional/

"Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, whose father Vice President Joe Biden is leading the White House task force on curbing gun violence, suggested today Delaware might soon become the second state to announce a plan to seek a statewide assault weapons ban as early as next week.
    “I know what we’re doing here in the state of Delaware. The governor and I are going to lead an effort starting early next week…an assault weapons ban for the state of Delaware, a high capacity ban, also universal background checks and a couple of other things that we’ll be announcing with the governor on Monday,” Beau Biden said on MSNBC Friday."

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I can't find a Delaware gun owner's forum to see how they are reacting. Is it bluster or real?

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    In the minds of what passes for our leadership we are left being silent witness to the end of The United States of America. Our forefathers fight is in vain if we lay down now and take this. From my cold dead hands brothers.

tony b

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2012
    Joppa
    hard to swallow. we are watching them weed out our rights and the majority of people just
    don;t care. when will people wake up.

Wraith

Oct 19, 2009
    Denton
    Delaware - The First State, to copy the Maryland State Legislature, on everything except sales tax.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    What bad timing, right when the Cabelas is being built.

I've always suspected DE to be pretty anti gun, even though their current laws are better than ours.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Delaware has a split personality. The north county has all the population density and votes and thinks as if it were part of New Jersey and the southern two counties are more politically like the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Like many places, they have enough liberal warm bodies to ruin the entire state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom