• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • You crack me up Rack. Simple? My life has not been simple since I started kindergarten. Just not the type of person I am. Not full of drama and theatrics, but not simple. Heck, I have a wife, 4 kids, a mortgage, and a law practice, and something always needs to be repaired. How could life ever be "simple"?

My life revolves around complexity, and I like it. Simple is boring.

Would a prudent person really scream from the roof tops "I WILL NOT COMPLY", or merely be quiet on the subject and then secretly not comply? I truly wonder how many people screaming "I WILL NOT COMPLY" will actually not comply if these laws are passed. Easy to say things, easy to wear a t-shirt. Easy to write things. Think there is a saying regarding this and it goes something like this, "Actions speak louder than words." Granted, a prudent person would not let his actions be known to many, if any, if a prudent person was not going to comply.

FYI - my pastimes are hunting, fishing, shooting, and cycling the order of which depends on the season. Been interested in them since I was 5 years old.

To be or not to be?

To comply or not to comply?

Those are the questions.

Sure glad our founding fathers didn't "keep quiet"... I can't speak for anyone else, but I want the gun grabbers to understand that not only will I refuse to comply, I will resist to my last breath. I want them to feel like they would need to watch their backs if it ever came down to a real "us against them" confrontation..hiding is easy...that's what cowards do...being "in your face" and daring them to "come and take it" takes balls of steel..our founders knew they were literally putting their lives in danger for the greater good...and ultimately won the day..we should be no different.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    It's funny that we glorify leaders who promote civil disobedience to protest things like racial discrimination, but if what gun owners say they will be civilly disobedient, they are labeled as terrorists.

There hasn't really been much civil disobedience. Maybe arrange for a sit in at the General Assembly for days on end that disrupts Annapolis, results in people being forcefully removed, etc., and then we have some civil disobedience.

As I already said, how many people wearing that shirt are really not going to comply? We will probably never know.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    As I already said, how many people wearing that shirt are really not going to comply? We will probably never know.

This is getting weird.

Why do you keep asking what people wearing the WWNC shirt will do?

It’s like you are anti-courage, and you don’t have the guts to say it.

Attachments

• 031B4EAB-718B-4BDD-950E-839955C2613A.jpg
      031B4EAB-718B-4BDD-950E-839955C2613A.jpg
      99.3 KB · Views: 309
    • 360DFF01-0A7E-41D6-B48D-41113C5738D0.jpg
      360DFF01-0A7E-41D6-B48D-41113C5738D0.jpg
      79.9 KB · Views: 304
    • 079B0258-CD7B-4E2F-B7EE-7278FFCA2942.jpg
      079B0258-CD7B-4E2F-B7EE-7278FFCA2942.jpg
      82 KB · Views: 334

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    This is getting weird.

Why do you keep asking what people wearing the WWNC shirt will do?

It’s like you are anti-courage, and you don’t have the guts to say it.

It's not weird, it is reality. Some people just happen to be in touch with reality. Things get "weird" when people are not in touch with reality.

Think there were a lot more people down there in 2013. Heck, might have been more people there in 2018 when this picture was taken:

Also, it does not take very much courage to put on a t-shirt. Call for a sit in. Show them how civilly disobedient the Patriots can be and make them bring handcuffs by the truckload. Do we have that many courageous people willing to get arrested for the cause?

We will see what the ultimate reality is come Sine Die.

Attachments

• 20180212_192103.jpg
      20180212_192103.jpg
      66.4 KB · Views: 296

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Putting a U in yoUr children will suffer under tyranny because yoU wouldn't fight for their rights

How old are YOUR children?

How old are Rack's children? Let's put some more reality into this. I would love to know who actually has a family here with young kids AND is willing to really get civilly disobedient over this AND ultimately get arrested?

Do we have the actual numbers to make a huge statement like that? Do we really have more Patriots than they have handcuffs?

It is one thing to fight and die for a battle that might be winnable. Quite a different thing to fight in a battle where there is no hope of winning just so one can die with honor.

So, do we really have enough Patriots to make a difference?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It's not weird, it is reality. Some people just happen to be in touch with reality. Things get "weird" when people are not in touch with reality.

Also, it does not take very much courage to put on a t-shirt. Call for a sit in. Show them how civilly disobedient the Patriots can be and make them bring handcuffs by the truckload.

Do we have that many courageous people willing to get arrested for the cause?

You have SO many questions, Fabs!

Did it occur to your that the same answers you are so agitated to get...are exactly the same answers sought by the ANTI-GUN side?

Sheesh? Go shoot some trap or something, and chill out.

How old are Rack's children? Let's put some more reality into this. I would love to know who actually has a family here with young kids AND is willing to really get civilly disobedient over this AND ultimately get arrested?

Do we have the actual numbers to make a huge statement like that? Do we really have more Patriots than they have handcuffs?

It is one thing to fight and die for a battle that might be winnable. Quite a different thing to fight in a battle where there is no hope of winning just so one can die with honor.

LOL, I haven’t had to deal with this many questions since my daughter was 5 and demanded to know how the Easter Bunny’s gig worked.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    You have SO many questions, Fabs!

Did it occur to your that the same answers you are so agitated to get...are exactly the same answers sought by the ANTI-GUN side?

Sheesh? Go shoot some trap or something, and chill out.

LOL, I haven’t had to deal with this many questions since my daughter was 5 and demanded to know how the Easter Bunny’s gig worked.

Yes, having to think, especially under pressure, is tough. Being scrutinized is tough too.

So, not a single answer to a single question that I asked. Just more deflection. Entirely expected though.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Back on track: some people say panic buying might make HBARs scarce in MD, but that HBARs are available in other states where the gun grabbers aren’t infringing.

Except that Colt suspended HBAR production nationwide because the rest of America wants non-HBAR CARBINES.

Buying now while there are HBARs available at a decent price is, I think, a smart investment move. If you end up
    selling it out of state to friends or relatives and it is still new in the box, you might take a $200 haircut.

Or you could part out the upper. An unfired HBAR upper brings good $$ on Gunbroker.

Good price for an carbine insurance plan, I’d say....

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yes, having to think, especially under pressure, is tough. Being scrutinized is tough too.

So, not a single answer to a single question that I asked. Just more deflection. Entirely expected though.

OK, Fabs let’s see what we can do to deal with your anxieties:

Old enough to know I have terminal cancer. My daughter’s concern about losing her Dad is no less than your daughter’s concern that you might not be around. It’s disgraceful to suggest that you are any more important to your children than I am to my daughter.

I would love to know who actually has a family here with young kids AND is willing to really get civilly disobedient over this AND ultimately get arrested?

How about to you and the ANTIs: “none of your business”

Your guess is as good as mine. My answer is yes. If you stay home the ANTIs won’t notice, I promise.

Wait, what? We are at the shirt-with-a-motto stage, bro...

Do you have a number in mind, Fabs? Until then, to you and the ANTIs: “none of your business”.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I guess that makes sense. It just seems so easy to mod an AR lower however you like it, especially if you are not going to comply, but I forget that there are some people out there that struggle to replace a light bulb. Barrel nut, what the heck is a barrel nut? Same guys you ask, "Go get me a dikfer out of the tool box please." Then, you get a good laugh. Better yet, you ask them to go get a 5 gallon bucket of steam to help wipe down the dikfer. lol

Ok, I'll bite, whats a dikfer?

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

Mine are 6 and 8, this fight is as much if not more for them.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Mine are 6 and 8, this fight is as much if not more for them.

Mine are 9 and 12. I want them to live in a free country as guaranteed by our Constitution. I will do everything in my power via the 1A to push back on those who wish to make me a criminal. That includes driving 4 hours one way to make my voice heard. As well as calling and emailing reps until they are tired of hearing from me. Until the time that it is no longer an effective method, I will do whatever is needed to push back after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom