• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Tractor Supply has a "Coming Soon" sign up in the shopping area.

I'm not sure yet if it is going in the recently completed strip (Sherwin Williams so far with a sign up) or behind it in a bigger building.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Tractor Supply has a "Coming Soon" sign up in the shopping area.

I'm not sure yet if it is going in the recently completed strip (Sherwin Williams so far with a sign up) or behind it in a bigger building.

Walls are going up. This was last week.

Attachments

• IMG_20180907_173953.jpg
      IMG_20180907_173953.jpg
      68 KB · Views: 349

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    TSC sign is up on 113, and they're hiring. No opening date yet.

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    Is Hardee’s moving to in front of the pizza palace south of its current location?

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Is Hardee’s moving to in front of the pizza palace south of its current location?

Not sure. I think that stretch of town is not part of Millsboro (town vs Sussex County). I'll have to poke around the County to find the permit.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Tractor Supply in Millsboro to host grand opening events Feb. 6-10
    February 4, 2019

Tractor Supply Company will mark its grand opening in Millsboro with a community celebration featuring entertainment, giveaways and special events Wednesday to Sunday, Feb. 6 to 10.

As part of the family-friendly celebration, Tractor Supply customers will receive a 10 percent discount on all purchases made at the store on top of already great prices.

During the main event Saturday, Feb. 9, visitors can enjoy special events like a bake sale with FFA, a live DJ and food provided by Street Kitchen food truck. The Millsboro Chamber of Commerce, Millsboro Police Department and 4-H will also be in attendance to celebrate. The store will give away gift cards and Tractor Supply hats while supplies last.

Attendees will see a few familiar faces among the store’s knowledgeable and friendly team members. Store Manager George Downing, a Delaware native, has been with Tractor Supply for six years and is excited to lend his experience and offer advice to customers. Downing’s favorite aspect of working at Tractor Supply is knowing that the unique products and services they offer allow customers to take care of their small businesses.

“At Tractor Supply we understand the value of community, which is why we made it a priority to build a team with deep roots in Millsboro,” said Downing. “Our team members live the same lifestyle as our customers, and we’re excited to supply them with the tools, information and resources they need to live life on their own terms.”

The Millsboro Tractor Supply will provide a one-stop shop for the community, serving farmers, livestock and pet owners, ranchers, part-time and hobby farmers, gardeners, homeowners, tradesmen and others.

Tractor Supply customers can choose from a wide range of products including workwear and boots, equine and pet supplies, tractor and trailer parts and accessories, lawn and garden supplies, sprinkler and irrigation parts, power tools, fencing, welding and pump supplies, riding mowers and more. The store will carry top brands such as Purina, Carhartt, Blue Buffalo and Hobart, as well as products exclusive to Tractor Supply. The Millsboro store will also include a pet wash station where customers can use professional-grade wash bays, grooming tables and tools.

Millsboro Tractor Supply will regularly host events with community partners including local animal shelters, area 4-H clubs and FFA chapters, and more.

Customers can also sign up for Tractor Supply’s new Neighbors Club loyalty program to receive member-only offers, birthday offers, personal purchase summaries and receipt-free returns.

The Millsboro Tractor Supply store at 28668 Dupont Blvd. will keep regular business hours from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m Sunday, beginning Saturday, Feb. 2.

For more information, go to www.TractorSupply.com and www.NeighborsClub.com.

https://www.capegazette.com/article...oro-host-grand-opening-events-feb-6-10/173846

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    TSC giving out TSC hats Saturday, while they last. I think it's either 10/15% off everything in the store for the next few days for the Grand Opening.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE

It is a Hardee's. The lights were on this morning (1am) when I drove through the area, but I'm not sure if they are officially open yet. The signs are all up and lit now.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    In the bj’s and Lowe’s area from what I’ve heard

Nothing under construction there at the moment. I think Taco Bell is going in next to CFA soon. I think I heard the permits were approved/issued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom