• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    The funny part is any polls of candidates vs Obama, Ron Paul beats everyone's numbers and beats Obama, the same youth that voted Obama in to begin with realizes their mistakes and is voting for the only honest guy out there, people call him crazy but what's crazy about following what this country was founded on?

Anytime we have intervened in other countries affairs we've helped what would become our enemies, Mubarak, bin laden etc, all we accomplish is more people gunning for us and making us more and more broke, we can't afford to police the world

Can you say...SuperPAC?

Ron Paul's the only one who can actually stand up to Obama because he's the only one who's actually different than Obama*. Not everybody agrees with his message, but it's been reasonably consistent for a long, long time. I admire that greatly.

(*Okay, Santorum is fairly different than Obama, but not in a way that will let him stand up to him.)

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    There have been a lot of good posts on this thread and it's hard say anything more or better than Alucard and JPK have said.

I have no problem saying that I will not vote for Mitt Romney and I say that with pride and conviction. I share absolutely nothing idealogically with that man. I don't believe in him or his view for the country.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I've sent letters and called, you don't get a lot of time to talk, but a simple "I will not support Romney due to his reccord on gun rights/conservative issues/anything else you think of, and will stay home on election day, " works. The more the merrier. Sitting home on election day, and doing nothing else basically silences your voice, however there is other action you can take to say your peice, even if you don't end up voting in the general election. We are just about out of time to do anything about him, the RNC will support whoever wins the nomination, and their re-election if they win, whoever gets the most delegates will probably win the nomination, whoever wins the most primaries and caucuses will get the most delegates, and whoever has the most funding, and best support will win the primaries. You gotta start at the beginning of the chain if you want any hope of changing the outcome, and time is running out fast.

Republican National Committee

310 First Street, SE
    Washington, DC 20003

info@gop.com

p 202.863.8500 | f 202.863.8820

http://www.gop.com/index.php

Maryland Republican Party
    95 Cathedral Street
    Annapolis, Maryland 21401
    Phone: (410) 263.2125

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Dude, put the crack pipe away....anyone other than Obama! We all know politicians are liars and crooks. I think at this point we know what Obama is aiming for, and we can't afford to chance losing what Heller and McDonald gave us.

If you are voting for Obama, just stay home as I am going to cancel your vote out with mine in November. Nothing personal, just stating the obvious.

After all, this is a GUN forum; if anyone is concerned over more gun control, for that reason alone they would vote Obama out! It's been his agenda since election to get more gun control 'through the back door', and that will most likely happen in his second term given his propensity for chiseling away at the Constitution, so why give him the chance? If only for the sake of avoiding more gun control and less Constitutional freedoms, vote Obama out, take a chance on anybody else!

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    So choose one... giant douche or turd sandwich. I'm pretty jaded about the two party system and the establishment. What's to disprove bho and mr get together at the country club when the cameras are off and laugh about giving us serfs the illusion of choice over caviar and Cuban cigars.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    It pains me to say this but...
    I wonder if 4 more years of Pres. Hussein might be better in the long term for the country?

That is the national equivalent of banging your head against a wall for another four years because it will feel that much better when you stop.

There is a fight for control of the R party. The conservative/Tea Party wing is a force, but does not yet have control. Romney is smart enough to see what's going to happen, and he knows he's going to have to toe the conservative rights line fairly well, or he'll fail totally and won't stand a chance of being re-elected. Sort of like the inverse of Zippy. He's smart enough to understand the financial situation, so he's going to have to toe the conservative financial line fairly well, or history books will record that he was holding the grenade when it went off.

Romney's not my first choice, but I'm confident that he will grow into the job in a way that will get the country back on track. As long as we continue to frame 2A rights as *civil* rights, we will continue to maintain the offensive. He'll see that and respond accordingly.

pfrazier

Nov 10, 2010
    Columbia
    A friend of mine from Boston, calls Massachusetts, Taxachusetts. He HATES Romney and did nothing for gun owners but make it harder for them. He is a Ron Paul supporter

ozwyn

Ultimate Member
    Apr 21, 2008
    Richardson, Texas
    So choose one... giant douche or turd sandwich. I'm pretty jaded about the two party system and the establishment. What's to disprove bho and mr get together at the country club when the cameras are off and laugh about giving us serfs the illusion of choice over caviar and Cuban cigars.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

I find far too much truth in this.

A depressing amount of truth in fact. Its one big government party, with two slightly, marginally different approaches to which areas government should expand first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom