• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    To translate the above recommendations :

For something close to home , unambiguously Legal , to just pop over there at random times, you're SOL .

The above suggestions ( and others I didn't mention) involve an all day road trip , if not a weekend .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    To translate the above recommendations :

For something close to home , unambiguously Legal , to just pop over there at random times, you're SOL .

The above suggestions ( and others I didn't mention) involve an all day road trip , if not a weekend .

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Wv allows allows tagged and plated vehicles to use the fire roads in Sleepy creek in morgan county when the gates are open. Not sure of their is a website to know in advance if they are open or not but I know its quite popular with the jeep crowd.

Chiefscs

Sep 27, 2017
    SoMd
    I realize the request was for central Md, but throwing this out anyway. There is a ride park next to Bud's Creek in Southern Md that charges by the day. There is also an organized riding group that may be able to help at https://smdr.org/. There was a time I used to ride my dirtbikes a lot and enjoyed camping down at Natural Bridge campground in VA and riding the trailheads for something like a $5 fee to park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom