Any Other Thurmont Range (TCSC) Members Here?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    We left just before noon, shot the rifles then went to the pistol range... boys had fun with the ARs and then the para 1911, bersa 380, and ruger single six.... even though its a pita to load, they went through more 22 rounds then anything LOL

Only one other group there while we were....

Must have just missed you. I pulled into the rifle range at 12:00. I passed a red truck on my way down the road if that was you. I was the only person on the whole range while I was there.

rohankmalik

Nov 26, 2016
    We left just before noon, shot the rifles then went to the pistol range... boys had fun with the ARs and then the para 1911, bersa 380, and ruger single six.... even though its a pita to load, they went through more 22 rounds then anything LOL

Only one other group there while we were....

22's are a gateway drug to everything else.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    I went to the club today to look around. I have a buddy that belongs there but doesn't get to shoot very often if at all with several kids, work, etc...

There was a cowboy shoot going on but I was surprised no one else was shooting there on their own. No one on the rifle range, archery, or pistol area.

The few people I met were friendly and didn't mind me standing back to watch the activities.

Seems like a nice club.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Yeah, I thought I changed it properly. I sent you another PM and I think I have the settings set now. Got a message from SewerRat that went through.

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    I live in new windsor and would love to join the club. It is so close and I think the setup is great.

Pm me if you one of you is heading there and I would love to tag along.
    Thanks
    Matt

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Weird. I cannot get it to load on any pc, tablet or phone. Using different browsers and connection types

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Got it but another question for those who have regularly used the rifle range.

The 50 yard mark is a bit lower than the platform we shoot from. If I zero my rifle to 50 yards I should technically also be zeroed at 200 yards. Is the angle, from the platform to 50 yard target, significant enough to alter the impact at 50 / 200 yards on flat ground? It doesn't seem too significant to me but I really have no idea.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Weird. I cannot get it to load on any pc, tablet or phone. Using different browsers and connection types

The website doesn't seem to work with any kind of Apple devices. At least the last time I checked. It works on regular PC stuff fine.

It was a known problem. I think they were working on a fix for it

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    The website doesn't seem to work with any kind of Apple devices. At least the last time I checked. It works on regular PC stuff fine.

It was a known problem. I think they were working on a fix for it

Thanks. I was on an Apple device but the problem was on my end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom