Sunday 9am to 3pm

Admission is $8.00 a day for anyone 12 and up

Parking is Free

http://www.thegunshows.com/show-sites/timonium-fairgrounds/

Timonium-Fairgrounds-Coupon.jpg

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Wouldn’t it be nice if folks were to actually show up and support our own IPs and MSI who are at this show to encourage others to join us in our community?

It’s not like we can afford to discourage others from becoming members here... or from furthering the community by attending community functions with like minded people and friends.

More members coming together at these events... means louder voices in Annapolis.

Yes... even if it means walking past the knife, flashlight, and jerky tables. The folks who support us... NEED our support in return.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Wouldn’t it be nice if folks were to actually show up and support our own IPs and MSI who are at this show to encourage others to join us in our community?

It’s not like we can afford to discourage others from becoming members here... or from furthering the community by attending community functions with like minded people and friends.

More members coming together at these events... means louder voices in Annapolis.

Yes... even if it means walking past the knife, flashlight, and jerky tables. The folks who support us... NEED our support in return.

AMEN!!!!!!!!

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I'll be there on Saturday with my son if he behaves. Anybody going happen to have a M1886 Lebel or a Remington M1917 they are willing to part with?

buddy357

Apr 6, 2015
    I’ll be there. Didn’t even know I missed a show last weekend and there’s one this weekend til I saw this.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Question: It says 600 tables...is this in the small building or in the barn?

If it's in the small building, that cannot be 600 tables. Maybe 200-300...

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    The only gun shows in the Cow Palace (barn) that I recall are the yearly antique firearms show. All the other are in the small building.

mgbill

Apr 19, 2007
    Mount Airy, MD
    I'll be there on Saturday with my son if he behaves. Anybody going happen to have a M1886 Lebel or a Remington M1917 they are willing to part with?

Not a Remington, but I do have a Winchester that is available for sale, just in case you're not solely interested in a Remington...

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    At this show are there usually vendors there with a good selection of AR Parts? I'm looking to piece together some lowers and maybe a 6.5 Grendel bcg

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    At this show are there usually vendors there with a good selection of AR Parts? I'm looking to piece together some lowers and maybe a 6.5 Grendel bcg

I was going to say Precision Firearms might be there, but it looks like they don't go to Timonium. They always have a nice, big setup (glass display cases occupying about 6 or more normal sized table spaces) at Ho Co Fairgrounds, Federick, York, and Chantilly.

Here's their schedule if you're interested in looking them up elsewhere:

https://www.precisionfirearms.com/60.html

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    SCSG will be there with lots o stuff, plenty of C&R milsurp guns including a couple minty SKS's in their original boxes! Some LE trade shotguns and some HD shotties as well. Ruger PC carbines and Hi point carbines available and a nice selection of AR15 lowers in stock! Stop by and see us

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Is there a list of vendors? Especially interested in powders

Not typically a list of vendors available. Usually very little to no powder at Maryland shows. Alot of places (other than big box stores) dont want to deal with the regulations in MD on Powder and sales. I've also heard the reason you dont see much powder at MD shows is the State Firemarshall's office said powder cannot be stored overnight in the building without a proper container to store it in (ie bunker)

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I’m going to go Sunday. If anyone needs ammo let me know and I’ll grab some tomorrow from storage. Just send me a PM.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Is there a list of vendors? Especially interested in powders

Top Gun in Fallston sells powder. He doesn't carry a huge variety, and not at gun show prices...but he's convenient to the Bel Air area. I think he's open till 5 on Saturday, so if you strike out early at the show, you could check him out on the way back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom