• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snav

Feb 27, 2013
    Montgomery Co.
    A lot of people have been redirected to call repsective Senators.

I was, lady said they were nonpartisan and didn't register complaints at that number although i simply asked to register opposition to a bill without naming it. I also got another 4 people to call gave info to 5 but sure one won't call.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Nothing ventured nothing gained. Hope this bill fails. Nothing more we can do at his point. Too many fence sitters not calling or emailing. Also I think a lot of folks just don’t know about it.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I emailed my them but I have a strong feeling that it is going to fall on deaf ears

Maybe. Maybe you’re did, but the 30th person calling got listened to because of the 29 before them. It’s frustrating, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. I bet that Virginia state race a lot of people wished they’d voted instead of skipping it when the vote was decided by pulling a name from a hat.

Sometimes one voice can make a difference. Even a liberal senator or delegate might listen and change their mind if they hear from 200 people in opposition and 4 people in support.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I emailed my state senator and the entire house comittee. I have to email the rest of the senate comittee tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom