My Son calls this "The Commie Gun." (big pics...)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Superreverb

Aug 29, 2009
    Western HoCo
    i love that gun
    must... resist.... urge.... to.... use.... car.... money....

Use the money for the car. If I ever do decide to sell it, though, I'll put it up here on MDShooters first. Thing's too damn long, and I'm too damn lazy to try to find a proper shipping box ;)

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Attachments

• tw.jpeg
      tw.jpeg
      3 KB · Views: 386

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    I have one as well. It is a nice shooter. A '41 Tula. Can't complain. Even put a cheek-rest on the back of it so it is way more comfy to shoot. I got lucky with mine though I only paid $475 for it two years ago and at Engage Armament of all places.

psoyring

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2010
    Brunswick MD
    Last summer they had an identical make and year one at Collector's Corner for $575, I passed on it but posted it on here in case someone else wanted it. I really like Soviet stuff but these things are really tempermental, and if you opt to shoot milsurp ammo, the breakdown required for proper cleaning is nothing short of a nightmare. They also tend to have problems with the stocks cracking. For what these cost you can almost buy two AK-47s, a weapon that already has the bugs worked out of it.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    Last summer they had an identical make and year one at Collector's Corner for $575, I passed on it but posted it on here in case someone else wanted it. I really like Soviet stuff but these things are really tempermental, and if you opt to shoot milsurp ammo, the breakdown required for proper cleaning is nothing short of a nightmare. They also tend to have problems with the stocks cracking. For what these cost you can almost buy two AK-47s, a weapon that already has the bugs worked out of it.

I agree with everything you said I ended up selling mine for those very reasons except mine never jammed. The cleaning was the hassle part which is why it was mostly a safe queen. Ended up selling it for a G3 which is superior to it in every way.

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    Beautiful gun I really want one of these, but the prices are insane. Still keeping an eye out for a nice example, on the cheap. No way I'm paying the $1300-$1500 some people are asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom