• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I like HF.

I wish I could afford snap on but who want to pay 100 for a rachet. Their blue point line is a joke its made in China.

I don't want do but I do. In fact I just bought a $130 ratchet from snap on this morning...

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Harbor Freight good source for cheap tools if you only have need to do something one time and might never use the tool again. You saved from spending 3x or 4x the price on a better quality tool.

My son is in a local union and go into a fit every time I say I going to
    Harbor Freight to pickup something , x$*&%#@ cheap Chinese junk and that's on a good day, course he's not the one opening his wallet.:D

For that perfect description of HF is the reason I occasionally go there.

jaybee

Ultimate Member
    one of the best things to buy at harbor freight

the electronic fly swatter - no more spraying poison all over the place - no more waiting for them to land and then flattened spattered bugs from a fly swatter

just a pop and a sizzle - mine is 5 yrs old - same d batteries and it's killed thousands of bugs. Great for those little gnats that never land just fly in front of your eyes. Just wave the swatter in front of your face and they're gone

figure yur gonna touch it and I thought about using the working to make a mini electrified fence around the garden:innocent0

occasionally you will smell burnt flesh after a kill :thumbsup:

WHAT --- HF sells them for $3.26 ...... Amazon sells the same one for $12.99 plus shipping with a low of $11.48

https://www.harborfreight.com/electronic-fly-swatter-61351.html

https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Swatter-Mosquito-Outdoor-Control/dp/B01C3NFPMO

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD

the electronic fly swatter - no more spraying poison all over the place - no more waiting for them to land and then flattened spattered bugs from a fly swatter

just a pop and a sizzle - mine is 5 yrs old - same d batteries and it's killed thousands of bugs. Great for those little gnats that never land just fly in front of your eyes. Just wave the swatter in front of your face and they're gone

figure yur gonna touch it and I thought about using the working to make a mini electrified fence around the garden:innocent0

occasionally you will smell burnt flesh after a kill :thumbsup:

WHAT --- HF sells them for $3.26 ...... Amazon sells the same one for $12.99 plus shipping with a low of $11.48

https://www.harborfreight.com/electronic-fly-swatter-61351.html

https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Swatter-Mosquito-Outdoor-Control/dp/B01C3NFPMO

Ooooh. Made it on my list!

smokedog

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    Frederick Md

Those things are great. Always grab one when I go.

jaybee

Ultimate Member

Those things are great. Always grab one when I go.

being a man ya know you're going touch it with your finger..

now, put your beer down and touch it with your nose

:lol::lol2:

if you rather see someone else do it - open this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OnW6pFFKbc

Hippy

Mar 11, 2008
    Frostburg Md
    Perfect for "Johnnie Homeowner " I purchased several of their tools ND FOR THE occasional use they are a good deal--I would not want to try and make a living using them

Jim

CroftonBilly

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2011
    Crofton

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    FYI, Seaford HFT opens this Wednesday, 8/9/17 at 8am.

seaford_map.jpg

seaford_image.jpg

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    Harbor Freight good source for cheap tools if you only have need to do something one time and might never use the tool again. You saved from spending 3x or 4x the price on a better quality tool

This. Occasional use things are great there. I'd never buy something from them that I was going to use regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom