Ex staffers say Moms Demand Action Founder Shannon Watts ‘a Self-Promoting Tyrant’

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Sources indicate some individuals who previously worked with or for Moms Demand Action founder Shannon Watts describe her in not-so-idyllic terms like “self-promoting tyrant.”

LINK

Mr H

Banana'd
    Say it ain't so........

Attachments

• lowatts.jpg
      lowatts.jpg
      8 KB · Views: 1,307

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    This is terrible news. I doubt this will ever see any coverage outside of Breitbart. The MSM can't cover their epic failure that is trying to promote gun control.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    "So a gun control advocate acts like a tyrant? Wow, who could have seen that coming!"

The first comment I saw, hits the nail right on the head

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Sources indicate some individuals who previously worked with or for Moms Demand Action founder Shannon Watts describe her in not-so-idyllic terms like “self-promoting tyrant.”

History's proven that progressivism's inherently antithetical to human nature, so tyranny's always a prerequisite for its imposition. The more progressive the head, the more tyrannical the heart. The two go hand-in-hand like same-sex marriage and Bolshevism.:)

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Hmm, Tyrant Watts. I wonder if any of the staff ever came up with a shortened nickname for her.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    History's proven that progressivism's inherently antithetical to human nature, so tyranny's always a prerequisite for its imposition. The more progressive the head, the more tyrannical the heart. The two go hand-in-hand like same-sex marriage and Bolshevism.:)

What is the connection between same sex marriage and Bolshevism?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thread revival ...

Shannon Watts gets cloned as ABC News gushes ...

Moms who became gun control activists are now running for office
    "For nearly five years, Moms Demand Action volunteers have been working in statehouses to demand that more is done to prevent gun violence," the group's founder, Shannon Watts, told ABC News. "I couldn't be more proud of the volunteers who are now determined to run for their statehouses, school boards and city councils to ensure constituents’ voices are louder than gun lobbyists.
    Amber Gustafson, a mother of three, launched her campaign for the Iowa State Senate the day after this month's gun massacre in Las Vegas.

“We can polite you to death. We are extremely persistent. We don’t take ‘no’ for an answer, but we will bring cookies,” she explained. She said she honed her skills talking to the most hardened NRA supporters and learned not get her feathers ruffled.

Mothers are used to getting toddlers and teenagers to do things they don’t want to do,” she said.
    Maybe a Patriot Picket counter tactic should be baking cupcakes and handing out pacifiers ... :lol2:

Attachments

• Cupcakes & Pacifiers.JPG
      Cupcakes & Pacifiers.JPG
      23 KB · Views: 564

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Do they come out every 28 days or so ???

They don't even know why they are protesting.

Interviewer: "Sum up you position in three words or less."

MDA Mom: "Period, Period, Period ..."

You can't make this stuff up ... :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom