Examples of Concealed Carry Saving Lives!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    Unfortunately, there are huge numbers of incidents where someone carrying a handgun uses it in self defense, but doesn't report the incident at all.

Just happened to a friend of mine last week. Had to put his hand on his gun to back off a masked attacker (in a statistically very safe neighborhood in Baltimore City). Never reported because he's not sure if he was within his restrictions on his permit.

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Unfortunately, there are huge numbers of incidents where someone carrying a handgun uses it in self defense, but doesn't report the incident at all.

Just happened to a friend of mine last week. Had to put his hand on his gun to back off a masked attacker (in a statistically very safe neighborhood in Baltimore City). Never reported because he's not sure if he was within his restrictions on his permit.

Mixed emotions in this one. I would want the police notified that there was such an attacker on the loose.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Mixed emotions in this one. I would want the police notified that there was such an attacker on the loose.

I guess it comes down to your own personal faith in calling the baltimore city police department....If they take the report to help the city, then great. if they decide to do something because you are potentially outside of your restrictions then that is not great.

Similar incident:
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=236619&highlight=fishing

What would you do?
    To call or not to call....

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    I have 95% confidence the Baltimore City police wouldn’t care if I am within my restrictions. They have bigger fish to fry than a law abiding citizen with a permit who isn’t supposed to carry when walking the dog.

But I wouldn’t call them. I’m not getting arrested for calling in an attempted assault, even if it’s just a 5% chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom