• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    I attended the Utah course offered by Genesis Firearms and I have to say that Perrrin does a great job. He's a great instructor who knows the subject matter yet is very approachable and makes every attempt to offer assistance and go above and beyond.

I would not hestitate to attend another course offered by Perrin and would feel more than comfortable having him provide training to my wife and children as well.

Thanks Again!

devnull

Dec 2, 2011
    I was in the same class and have nothing but good things to say. Perrin was very informative and kept everyone involved in the discussions and was very professional. I highly recommend his classes and will take more down the road.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Thanks for the kind words. This class we did have a few problems.

The public parking garage the hotel said would be available for our use was closed. It didn't seem to be a problem, or at least no one complained to us. Sorry for the inconvenience of a slightly longer walk for parking.

Then there was the power outage. From what the front desk told me it was an internal building problem. I truly appreciate everyone's patience while we tried to work out an alternative. Just when we were getting ready to move across the street to the Hilton the power came back on.

After the class the hotel management told us an employ was working on the HVAC system when the main breaker tripped. When they tried to reset this breaker it would not hold and keep the power out for about 40 minutes. Again I want to thank everyone for their patience.

We are setting up our 2012 schedule, please tell your friends about us.

Perrin, Aka Mdeng

devnull

Dec 2, 2011
    Thanks again!! My permit finally arrived in the mail today! How do we arrange private range courses with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom