• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    My new dog.

Man- points took a nose dive. But he's a rescue.

Bitchin Fries

It will demand alot of your attention. They are good dogs, but not worth a crap as a working dog.

Ungermc

Uses Gun-oil Aftershave
    Not a dog or cat...It's Floyd the Ferret!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      20.4 KB · Views: 544

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    My Jug(Jack Russel/Pug) Rocky. He adores my 2 daughters and follows my oldest Kaeli around and is her constant companion.

IMAG0114.jpg

He is still not 100% sure about the 10 month old because she is "grabby" still but he loves pulling her clothes into a basket and turning it into his "Nap Basket"

IMAG0236.jpg

smoothebore

Dusty Girl

This is a great thread. I know it's mostly dogs, but my cat, Dusty, thought she was a dog. She passed away last May. The pic is from a year ago in happier times. For a cat she had an amazing personality. I was her one and only adopted human for sixteen years. I sure do miss her.

Attachments

• Dusty Girl 001.jpg
      Dusty Girl 001.jpg
      37.8 KB · Views: 592

cwalker3

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2010
    Forest Hill, Harford County
    This is a great thread. I know it's mostly dogs, but my cat, Dusty, thought she was a dog. She passed away last May. The pic is from a year ago in happier times. For a cat she had an amazing personality. I was her one and only adopted human for sixteen years. I sure do miss her.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Dusty looked like a real beauty. I have a cat now who is 12 years old and I dread the day that she leaves us.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I want Tucker!! Awesome looking pooch! Looks like a boxer hound.
    Thanks!

Tucker is a boxer and some type of hound mix. Not sure as he was a rescue but he is amazing with kids and is a very good dog.

Unless you leave a stick of butter out...... he has a butter addiction!

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    Here are my pups: Baby (black & white) Lasha Apso about 16 years old, Einstein (red & white) Dogo Argentino about 6 years old, Gabby The Beagle, RIP 6 years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_1775.jpg
      IMG_1775.jpg
      91.4 KB · Views: 507
    • IMG_0906.jpg
      IMG_0906.jpg
      91.9 KB · Views: 517
    • IMG_0380.jpg
      IMG_0380.jpg
      54.7 KB · Views: 532
    • 0802081047.jpg
      0802081047.jpg
      60.3 KB · Views: 501
    • 0403082104.jpg
      0403082104.jpg
      53.1 KB · Views: 531

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Here's Roscoe P. Coltrane. 7 year old Newfoundland and Chesapeake Bay Retriever mix. He seems to have a strong dislike for groundhogs, rats, squirrels, deer and almost anything that comes inside his territory. Best guard dog i've ever seen too. We have a lot of cars coming up and down my driveway, and he won't let any car that he doesn't recognize from coming all the way up without us knowing about it. Did a good job of scaring off some Jehovah's Witnesses a couple weekends ago. He's pretty harmless though unless you're one of the previously mentioned animals :D He also likes to watch me shoot, and sits patiently like he's enjoying it. And as you can see, he enjoys getting in the garbage too.

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpg
      IMG_0554.jpg
      54.3 KB · Views: 450
    • IMG_0557.jpg
      IMG_0557.jpg
      73.8 KB · Views: 512

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    My wife and I , along with her sister and cousin, participated in a relay yesterday transporting 6 dogs all the way from Mobile, Alabama to Pennsylvania over the weekend. Our leg was the next to last, White Marsh to Wilmington, Del. I made the mistake of holding one of the dogs, Pepper, on my lap for the trip. We fell in love with her and my wife contacted the rescue in PA today and told them we wanted her. We already have a Lab and an Australian Shepherd. God help us!

Attachments

• pepper.jpg
      pepper.jpg
      59.5 KB · Views: 514

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads