• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • They don't need your donations, they are going to jack up your property taxes to fund whatever they want. There's a reason why they are trying to get rid of the property tax cap.
    This.^^ Not sure about other counties but AA trash pick up is once a week but we pay more than when it was twice a week.Trivial to most but every little bit goes somewhere.Hayzus H. Kryste my blood pressure just spiked and haven't even started on impact fees,reforestation,etc.(lack of)

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    This.^^ Not sure about other counties but AA trash pick up is once a week but we pay more than when it was twice a week.Trivial to most but every little bit goes somewhere.Hayzus H. Kryste my blood pressure just spiked and haven't even started on impact fees,reforestation,etc.(lack of)

I like the fact that they stopped cutting the grass around the highways and call it re-meadowization.:sad20:

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    I'll bet TAAAC interviews all the candidates and endorses/supports the Democrat. Especially if he promises free candy.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    They don't need your donations, they are going to jack up your property taxes to fund whatever they want. There's a reason why they are trying to get rid of the property tax cap.

Here in PeeGee we have TRIM to cap property taxes. It's the law, and has been ignored for over a decade.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    They don't need your donations, they are going to jack up your property taxes to fund whatever they want. There's a reason why they are trying to get rid of the property tax cap.

Oh most definitely. Pittman has us on the fast track to HoCo tax levels just as intended. It doesn’t do much to boycott the groups who endorsed him but I feel better not giving cash to people openly hurting the county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Oh most definitely. Pittman has us on the fast track to HoCo tax levels just as intended. It doesn’t do much to boycott the groups who endorsed him but I feel better not giving cash to people openly hurting the county.

If you want to see what this county executive and county council want for the future of AACO, take a ride on Rt 1 North between Rt 32 and Rt 100.

Nothing but high density multi-story apartments.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    If you want to see what this county executive and county council want for the future of AACO, take a ride on Rt 1 North between Rt 32 and Rt 100.

Oh yeah. There’s big money in handing out zoning permits to turn us into a high capacity DC commuter area.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Oh yeah. There’s big money in handing out zoning permits to turn us into a high capacity DC commuter area.

all in the name of "affordable housing" which translates into diminishing the quality of life for the rest of us.

Not to mention even further their so-called fair housing bill which will prevent landlords from saying no to Section 8 tenants.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel

Please tell me there is a list of local businesses that endorsed him.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

Or take a look at how they're turning Silver Spring into an overbuilt high-rise condo zone for the tax cattle.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville

It's funny that my Crofton community was promoting this guy because he would cut down on the building in Crofton that has residents stuck in traffic for a good portion of their days.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    It's funny that my Crofton community was promoting this guy because he would cut down on the building in Crofton that has residents stuck in traffic for a good portion of their days.

yeah, they slammed Schuh for being in the pockets of developers, but what is coming is going to be the residential version of Waugh Chapel, and it's all targeted as affordable housing. Couple that with the inability of landlords to turn away section 8 vouchers, and you instantly have Baltimore City residents moving to aaco even faster than they already are.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Another Pittman anti-Crofton action. It is one of his group that nixed the Beer Garden outings held by the John Hopkins birth place house (each weekend last year). Last year they were given unlimited single use liquor licenses and now that Pittman is in control of that department they have shut it down. They were raising money to keep this land from being developed so I guess Pittman wants to develop it. Community is upset. I don't drink. I can't wait to talk to Pman.

Plans were to restore the building into a Gettysburg style restaurant. As well as a museum for the Tobacco industry which once thrive in MD.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    TAAAC, the teacher's union for Anne Arundel County sent this missive out today advertising events that they will be actively promoting.

One is an anti-gun discussion and the other a LBQTQ+E=MC2 pride parade.

Seems like a great opportunity for some dissenting voices to show up to the anti-gun discussion. Funny thing is that they put it at Asbury Church (historically black church in Annapolis) so it's private property and they can legally ask you to leave.

This is, alas, exactly the kind of thing that Rack'n'roll would stoke people to attend if he wasn't banned....

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    This is, alas, exactly the kind of thing that Rack'n'roll would stoke people to attend if he wasn't banned....

and he wouldn't be banned if he would accept thst activism doesn't excuse you from being accountable for the same rules as everyone else.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Please tell me there is a list of local businesses that endorsed him.

Only ones I know for sure are the AACO Teachers Union and the FOP.

Not to mention even further their so-called fair housing bill which will prevent landlords from saying no to Section 8 tenants.

You know, we left BalCo in part due to the Section 8 set up near us that immediately turned into a drug dealer haven. Seems like MD Democrats are determined to ruin any area that isn’t saturated in crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom