How about some YellowSled C&R KARMA for a free Mosin Game?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    KARMA is CLOSED! NO MORE ENTRIES AND YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR GUESS AFTER 4:30 TODAY! IF YOU EDIT YOUR POST YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! (it time stamps edited posts)

So as soon as I get home, I will count up my guns and I will announce the winner. Expect a late Aug or early Sept winner.

So some of you know I am mobilized outside of the states right now, keeping warm on a beach in Cuba. That has not stopped me one bit in my internet buying (well, maybe it slowed me down :D )

Time for a little C&R Karma for you all. I have given away some stuff, but never Karma'd a firearm. This section has given me so much and met many good friends and I would like to give back. Here is the rules and prize...

The game is simple:
    - Guess how many total guns I will have waiting for me when I get home from deployment.

- This contest will run until I come home Aug/Sept of 2015.
    - You can get one guess, but you can update your guess up until the moment I reveal the winning number.
    - If 2 people guess the same number, the first one according to the older timestamp will win.
    - You can guess now and update your guess later, dont miss out.
    - The one with the closest number will win. Your guess can be over. (This is NOT the price is right where if you go over you automatically lose).
    - If person A is one under and person B is one over. The individual who posted their guess first will win as per the older timestamp.
    - This is going to be a long running Karma, so if you are looking for a quick score.. This is not for you.

Who can enter:
    -Anyone that has at least one (1) contributing post to the C&R forum.
    -Must be a registered member of the forum by at least by 6/1/2015 AND 50 posts
    - Must be legally able to own this firearm. You mill need to do a pickup in Westminster when I get home.

For the record, I already have a "few at home waiting for me already" Thats all Ill say about that. The winning number will not be all inclusive of only C&R guns. There may be/or may not be Non-C&R guns in the count.

Winner will recieve one of my M44's that I ordered from AIM recently. It will be my choice what you get. Do a seach on the details on them, but AIM said they may be missing small parts. So you will get a nice shooter, possibily a light project rifle. Who can complain about a free Mosin? :D

See below for details on the gun as per AIM:
    Russian Model 1944 Mosin Nagant 7.62x54R Carbines...these are the few of what is left from a previous shipment. Perfect candidate for your Fall/Winter restoration project, parts for another project or just to clean up and use as a good shooter. Expect some to have rust/pitting somewhere on the metal; wood could be cracked, gouged or chipped; a small part could be missing and/or broken like the front sight blade or rear sight spring. Each includes a FREE liberal coating of preservative cosmoline grease. We have found the barrels to be nice of the ones we have cleaned, however, not guaranteed. These Rifles are priced accordingly. No returns and only a few to sell so don't miss out!!!

Attachments

• M44.jpg
      M44.jpg
      117.8 KB · Views: 915
    Last edited:

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Not to be a wet blanket, but I think any and all firearms are a no-no for karmas.

A great idea though.

nothing illegal or wrong with giving a non-regulated gun away to someone who can legally own it, nor is it against any rules on here. You are welcome not to join if you dont want to play along, :)

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Was just trying to be helpful. If I am wrong I certainly apologize. I will take a GITMO Banana Rat or Iguana for Christmas though.

Introducing the Maryland Shooters Kharma Connection

The Kharma Connection is the clearinghouse to pass on all of those gun-related odds and ends that you have that are too nice to throw away but not necessarily worth selling.

This forum is in the spirit of what goes around, comes around and is modeled after FreeCycle® which does not permit the listing of these items.

Rules

1. All items must be firearms related. Non-gun related Karma should be restricted to the Water Cooler.

2. Cannot charge anything except actual shipping costs (this is different than FreeCycle® where you can 't charge anything at all for any reason, but those are all local and you can actually got to peoples' house to get the stuff. Not necessarily possible statewide)

3. No actual firearms, regardless of status.

4. In order to make this work, please do the following:

In the Subject Line of your post, use this format:

OFFER: item (Your General Location)
    TAKEN: item (to show that what you offered has been claimed)
    WANTED: item, (Your General Location) - Please use this one only occasionally as the intent of this forum is to help us clear useable items from our houses and put them back into use

5. You may not put items up FOR TRADE here. The idea is to get rid of stuff with no strings attached. Use the classifieds for WTT ads.

6. Your general location: Put this in the subject line as well as the text of your post.

7. 50 Posts are required to see and use this forum. You need not place such restrictions on your items for offer.

This is a service of Maryland Shooters to help our membership make connections between other members and to pass items along in the spirit of kharma. Please use it as intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom