• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    FYI, check your SOG invoices, I just got an e-mail with the shipping info indicating that the base price of the M48 was $300 instead of the sale price of $200. They corrected the mistake within about 5 minutes of me e-mailing them, good company!
    You sure you picked the right model when you checked out and not the M48? The one that was on sale was the M48A, which even regular price is $280. So it doesn't make sense that it had $300. Unless they messed up and charged the price of the milled M48.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    You sure you picked the right model when you checked out and not the M48? The one that was on sale was the M48A, which even regular price is $280. So it doesn't make sense that it had $300. Unless they messed up and charged the price of the milled M48.

The first email confirm I got (before the shipping) showed $200 base before the HP fees, it was only when they added shipping that the price jumped. Maybe the $300 as with the two $10 HP fees. Regardless, they fixed it so I'm happy.

necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    The first email confirm I got (before the shipping) showed $200 base before the HP fees, it was only when they added shipping that the price jumped. Maybe the $300 as with the two $10 HP fees. Regardless, they fixed it so I'm happy.
    Well atleast they fixed it fast and you didn't have any trouble. SOG has always been good to me.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    The price on the website said $199 on Sat when I ordered it, so, si senor.

On 12/17, you can order anything that was on special during the 12 days of X-mas.

Btw, I ended up joining Sportsman's Guide buyer's club for $16. If you've placed an order recently, they'll apply a merchandise credit toward your $30 membership fee, so it might make sense to people who have recently purchased things. I'll see how it works out this year and decide if I want renew it.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    On 12/17, you can order anything that was on special during the 12 days of X-mas.

I'm anxiously awaiting word from those who ordered them on Friday.
    The pic in the add makes it look like a semi blonde stock, but videos I see, its a more classic darker brown look.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri

Btw, I ended up joining Sportsman's Guide buyer's club for $16. If you've placed an order recently, they'll apply a merchandise credit toward your $30 membership fee, so it might make sense to people who have recently purchased things. I'll see how it works out this year and decide if I want renew it.

I've been a member the last two years. I found myself using them all the time due to their free shipping all the time, so it only made sense. I've saved a bunch

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    So does AIM for the same price. They also have JHP for 17.95/50. Not sure this is any better once you add shipping from eithe rsource though.

Im picking mine up at Grafs Wed and paid 14.79 a box :D:D:D

Attachments

• grafs tok.jpg
      grafs tok.jpg
      44.4 KB · Views: 229

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Im picking mine up at Grafs Wed and paid 14.79 a box :D:D:D

I didn't get quite that good a deal, but with 11 boxes ordered there was no shipping charge and their "flat fee" was waived. They also threw in a pack of targets, so it should work out pretty well. That's the best price I've seen for Tok food in a long time, and I like reloading PPU brass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom