• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Given that century is selling them now too, I am betting they got them.

Usually century gives the vendors the time to sell them first before they post them online for ordering.

jkeiler

Mar 25, 2013
    Bowie
    If you want hand-picked, it's $199 at J&G - doesn't say anything about matching numbers. It comes with a holster and one mag. At SOG, you can get hand-picked and all matching for $219 with 2 mags but no holster. I don't care so much about a holster.

Right, J&G (thanks.) And I did not hand-pick and got the cheaper price, but I can't imagine that the gun could have been nicer. Matching and came with the holster and extra mag too. Got lucky I guess.

necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    I just got off the phone with CIA. Nothing was wrong with my order, they're just being slow right now because of all the orders. I just got an email that my status update was changed to order complete. Does that mean that it will be shipping out sometime soon?

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    Great find, but the shipping is a bit high at $12, at least for me.

Also, at the expense of giving away my ammo finding strategies, I'll let everyone in on my secret to finding good deals. I go to Midway, Cabelas, etc. and navigate to the page that lists all 22LR ammo. Then, for every single product (except for the stupid expensive stuff), I select the "notify me when available" button. It's easier to do this at Midway because it also shows items that are out of stock.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Hella good prices for those!!!! If I was at home I would get a few with the hammer assemblies! Heck, I would grab as many as I could. MDShooters members need to be all over these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom