Thread: Postal Concerns
View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2020, 10:56 PM #56
Stop Negassing me!!!!!

Stop Negassing me!!!!!

As I've said, there is the corona virus and there is the panic virus. One is far more virulent than the other.

Just like every year, I hope I don't catch the flu/HIV/Hep C/leprosy/a cold/ebola/a bullet/etc. This year, I hope a don't catch the Wu Han beer hangover too. I hope I don't catch these things but I won't stop living my life to ensure it. I have a better chance of dying in a car crash on the beltway than I do the things listed above. One thing a can assure you of is that I won't catch is the panic virus. I do take personal responsibility. I take personal responsibility for living my life, not in fear, but rather in the knowledge that I will not tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death. To all the people that want to give in to fear and hide, have at it. As for me......tomorrow morning I'm going to get out of bed, take a shower, go to work, shake hands with friends and walk out into the world looking for my next adventure.

2. If it's Czech and it's military, it's Cool!!

3. This Great Nation was born one fine spring day in 1775 when Patriots stood firm at Lexington Green against King George's armed soldiers who had come looking to disarm free Men.
Combloc is offline   Reply With Quote