• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I mentioned this pen somewhere in the threads months ago when I ordered mine. I've now been carrying this thing pretty much everywhere, everyday, and many an MDShooters member has now seen mine. If you want to check it out in person, just tap me on the shoulder, will be happy to let you work the bolt action, and see for yourself why this pen is so cool.

It's barrel is .45 caliber, hence the name. Looking at it from the top it looks like the barrel of a pistol, and at first glance it resembles (to a keen eyed collector) a zip gun! But most knuckle draggers know none of this, and its 100% legal everywhere. I've taken this into some of the most secure places in America, and not even a second glance. Since it's not technically a 'tactical pen' it doesn't even raise an eyebrow.

I love mine. It's in titanium and virtually indestructible. Only problem, its expensive. And honestly, a tad heavier than I would ideally prefer.

Now MassDrop is selling a less expensive, aluminum version that is slightly lighter.

If you don't know how MassDrop works read their details before you plop down the $40 for the coolest pen on the planet.

Here's the link, let me know if you order one:

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/boker-45-caliber-tactical-aluminum?referer=3ZXZ6R

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Just ordered this one. Titanium flame. Got her the industrial look, since she works in a mill. :)

Attachments

• boker.jpg
      boker.jpg
      20 KB · Views: 462

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Looks like quite a few folks have purchased this pen, I think they have now 'locked' the lowest price (about $35 now).

I've found a ton of cool gear at MassDrop, and because they are a dedicated 'group buy' only business, they are 99% of the time the best price I can find. Catch is, the price drops as more people commit to buy, and you have to wait for enough people to commit before they send; so it might take a few weeks on occasion.

Check them out here:
    https://www.massdrop.com/r/3ZXZ6R

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Looks like quite a few folks have purchased this pen, I think they have now 'locked' the lowest price (about $35 now).

I've found a ton of cool gear at MassDrop, and because they are a dedicated 'group buy' only business, they are 99% of the time the best price I can find. Catch is, the price drops as more people commit to buy, and you have to wait for enough people to commit before they send; so it might take a few weeks on occasion.

Check them out here:
    https://www.massdrop.com/r/3ZXZ6R

Carry this pen everyday.

Can no longer count the number of people that have asked me about it.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Very similar pen:

3 days left on this drop. Current price is $23.

Specs

Collective Carry
    6061 aluminum alloy and tungsten steel
    Beveled edge for breaking glass
    Pocket clip
    Bolt-action mechanism
    0.5mm fine tip
    Black ink
    Accepts Parker-style refills
    Diameter: 0.47 in (1.2 cm)
    Length: 5.6 in (14.3 cm)
    Weight: 1.2 oz (34 g)
    Included

Ink refill
    Gift box
    Shipping

All orders will be shipped by the vendor.

Estimated ship date is Dec 13, 2017 PT.

You can buy it by clicking here:
    https://www.massdrop.com/buy/collective-carry-bolt-action-pen?utm_source=linkshare&referer=3ZXZ6R

361A2415_20170728113553.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom