• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Cool. I love our Ruger 10/22. Having an AR option would be great. Of course, my unicorn is the Ruger SR762.

DJones2987

Dec 6, 2016
    Hagerstown
    Hmm, Msrp of $799. Street price maybe $700? Hell of a deal for something from Ruger. May have to pick one up.

Outside of that it's pretty awesome they'd release something that's MD compliant.

NoFro

Aug 24, 2010
    Queen Anne's County
    The 8502 has already been out, on the MSP list as MD compliant, and could recently be had for around $500. Looks like the new version (8511) is a little more MD specific since it doesnt remove the flash hider and pin the stock like on the 8502.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    The 8502 has already been out, on the MSP list as MD compliant, and could recently be had for around $500. Looks like the new version (8511) is a little more MD specific since it doesnt remove the flash hider and pin the stock like on the 8502.

Here is the difference

j.smooth4

Feb 24, 2017
    Laurel, MD

Funny thing is I had the 8502 in my cart on buds guns then found this one. :party29::party29:

38super

Jan 8, 2016
    Montgomery County
    Ruger makes nice AR rifles. I looked at one of their AR 10's at the last gun show I was at. I was on the fence about buying a receiver or just buying a rifle. I looked at the DMPS and it was ok for a basic rifle. I am saving up for the Ruger.

Boneuphtoner

Feb 8, 2016
    MoCo
    Picked one up from jlowes yesterday and of course his price was amazing. Very lightweight for an HBAR. Hoping to shoot it this weekend, can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom