• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    At long last, they are all here today! L has been here for a while but the LV and LC came in today. I don't know exactly why I like these guns so much but I do. All green... just as odd as it gets.

The CETME L has been documented pretty well and is the standard stock version. The CETME LV is about the same gun with a Scope mount integrated into the rear sight. I have an original Enosa Day and NV Scope for both the L and LV. However I will probably only use the NV Scope on the LV. We have a night shoot at the AGC tomorrow and I will get to try it out! The CETME LC is the version with the retracting stock. This is a very different gun with many different parts. Its also a SBR normally but has a Barrel extension added to get it to 16"s. I may SBR it later... We will see. Anyway my Spanish series is done until the Ameli get imported!

IMG_20191111_183208550.jpg

The Original CETME L is a slightly lighter green.

IMG_20191111_183615876.jpg

Here is the new CETME LV with the rare early front guard on it. Serial number matching to the Enosa NV.

IMG_20191111_183959023.jpg

The CETME LC is night and shot very much reminding one of the HK collapsible stock. No bayonet lug. Barrel extension starting just past the sling swivel. Very nicely done. Top mounted Sling.

IMG_20191111_183505439.jpg

JDH146

jdh146
    Dec 26, 2009
    Ran across this CLOSEOUT, thought you may be interested.

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/1370250

"CETME RIFLE ARMORER'S KIT
    This original armorer's kit contains everything required to properly repair, clean and maintain the Spanish Cetme Model C 7.62 x 51mm rifle. The kit features over 250 unissued spare parts in the original itemized envelopes. This represents most of the sub-component parts of the firearm, many in multiple quantities. Other parts included are a wooden buttstock assembly (1), wooden handguards (2), bolt carrier (1), complete trigger group (1) and recoil springs (5). The kit also contains an original Spanish language manual, as well as various tools and cleaning equipment (see our web site photos). The wooden transit box measures 26-3/4" x 15-3/4" x 6" and includes carry handles, buckle closures and markings. Kit weighs 33.25 lbs. minus packing materials."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom