20170418_152058.jpg
      56.2 KB · Views: 551

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    They did not have the CZ p10 yet either. They did have a SA Chris Kyle 1911. Had my sister, who lives in Knoxville, look at some .38 revolvers. Walked past piles of ak47s and cheap ARs. Makes a man hate this state.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    When I was in Arizona I hit up J&G. Nice little shop but they kept most stuff back in the warehouse which they sold online.

Haha, you should see grabagun. They are a MASSIVE online presence but their showroom is about the size of my kitchen and you'd have fingers and toes left over after counting what was in the cases...

Not at all what I expected when I stopped by since it's only about 40mins from me.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Their showroom was big. They have 3 stores, this is the only one in TN. A lot of open floor space. Should have taken more pics, but most places don't let you. After seeing gunstore break ins, I figure that's why.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've visited America a few times in the last month and haven't had the chance to stop and look at the gun stuff they sell. I'm hoping to make it to Cabela's in the next couple of weeks.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    Haha, you should see grabagun. They are a MASSIVE online presence but their showroom is about the size of my kitchen and you'd have fingers and toes left over after counting what was in the cases...

Not at all what I expected when I stopped by since it's only about 40mins from me.

Yeah, but they consistently have some of the best online "out the door" prices I have found anywhere, and I'm a very selective buyer, I shop hard for the best deals, and Grabagun is very hard to beat, I mean $7.99 flat rate shipping..?? Who else offers that on top of the already low prices, and sometimes they even offer the "Grab-a-deal" bit where you submit an offer that's lower than the listed online price, I've done that a couple of times and saved $10 to $15 extra. I'm not a spokesman for Grabagun, but I've consistently gotten great service and low prices from them and would recommend them to anyone shopping for a gun online.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    is that the one in tenesee accross the street smokey mountain knife?

Yep... been there many times...

SM Knife works has better prices... and Buds won't sell rifles to Maryland residents.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Yeah, but they consistently have some of the best online "out the door" prices I have found anywhere, and I'm a very selective buyer, I shop hard for the best deals, and Grabagun is very hard to beat, I mean $7.99 flat rate shipping..?? Who else offers that on top of the already low prices, and sometimes they even offer the "Grab-a-deal" bit where you submit an offer that's lower than the listed online price, I've done that a couple of times and saved $10 to $15 extra. I'm not a spokesman for Grabagun, but I've consistently gotten great service and low prices from them and would recommend them to anyone shopping for a gun online.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/

Free shipping everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom