What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    As hot and as crazy as that was that was a great time. I will say that there were two instances when confronted by the Bernouts where I wished I had brought that third mag....

Good times, good times...especially with CCW Patriots like you with us.

If there was a sign to trigger violence during the summer of 2016 it was The Blue Lives Matter sign you were holding in Philly at the DemocRat Convention. But it's good to be linebacker sized.

Our Patriot Picket road trips were specifically undertaken to pushback against Free Speech suppression that was building last year. Having been featured live on FoxNews.com, we are proud to have been one of the few groups that challenged the Speech & Firearm Infringers in their own backyard last summer.

If we quit now, the enemies of Freedom will have won.

Attachments

• IMG_5007.jpg
      IMG_5007.jpg
      98.7 KB · Views: 371

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Should our Patriot Picket guys prep for any this antifa crap, just in case?

If we do, it should be offline. :rolleyes:

Winner, winner chicken dinner.

Berkeley is coming our way. We will be ready.

There will be an event coming up that will be a celebration of Free Speech and patriotism and we will be targeted.

Attachments

• IMG_4956.jpg
      IMG_4956.jpg
      109.3 KB · Views: 368

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Bears a re-run ...

Winner, winner chicken dinner.

Berkeley is coming our way. We will be ready.

There will be an event coming up that will be a celebration of Free Speech and patriotism and we will be targeted.

If Berkeley comes to the PRofMD via Californication, I don't think it will be as peaceful as it was in Philly. Except for the one guy who wanted to get in our face, it was a 'summer of love' compared to Berkeley.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    EL1227: that video, with the "live news" segment, captures the chaos we were embedded in and how if that same situation were repeated this weekend there would be blood...

As usual, awesome job, Ed.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    And speaking of CW2 in the greater SF Bay area

She is lying filth looking for a Go Fund Me payout...which is up to all of a couple hundred pesos by now.

She declares she was punched right on the bridge of her nose but the video shows her getting punched in the forehead. She said she had a "little cut" right on her nose--and she points to the spot--but that in 48 hours it's "all healed". Yeah right.

If this is CW2, it's going to be a short one.

Power Outage Affects 88,000 PG&E Customers in San Francisco, Causes Transit Delays

And NYC too ...

NIGHTMARE COMMUTE: Power Problems Strand Subway Riders, Create Major Delays Systemwide

Talk about a 'perfect storm' ... especially in SanFran. Ideal situation for AntiFas anarchists do their dirty work when first responders can't navigate the traffic snarl.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Power Outage Affects 88,000 PG&E Customers in San Francisco, Causes Transit Delays

And NYC too ...

NIGHTMARE COMMUTE: Power Problems Strand Subway Riders, Create Major Delays Systemwide

Talk about a 'perfect storm' ... especially in SanFran. Ideal situation for AntiFas anarchists do their dirty work when first responders can't navigate the traffic snarl.
    Its SF. The only people affected are a bunch of tree hugging, prius driving, back to nature hippies. Surely they didn't even notice the outage.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    And NYC too ...

Just fyi... When a nation state attacks the US grid, the initial reports will cite "tree fell on line", "fire at generator station", "tripped breaker" or similar. All of which will likely be accurate. They won't find direct evidence of North Korean/Chinese/Russian, et al, involvement. That'll only be presumed at some later date after investigators begin finding "oddities" unrelated to the original (and intentionally obvious) cause...

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Just fyi... When a nation state attacks the US grid, the initial reports will cite "tree fell on line", "fire at generator station", "tripped breaker" or similar. All of which will likely be accurate. They won't find direct evidence of North Korean/Chinese/Russian, et al, involvement. That'll only be presumed at some later date after investigators begin finding "oddities" unrelated to the original (and intentionally obvious) cause...

Concur.

As of this time NONE of the outage causes have been explained. :innocent0

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    Its SF. The only people affected are a bunch of tree hugging, prius driving, back to nature hippies. Surely they didn't even notice the outage.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

i would bet that the bay area contains as many 2A people as the whole state of MD.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Back on track.

At the Chantilly show I picked up this plastic defense weapon for $20. I call it the Patriot Magic Wand--it makes ANTIFA's disappear!

Part prod, but flexes like a whip. 42 inches end to end with ball grip and retaining strap. The taper means anyone grabbing the business end cannot hold on.

It's called a Sjambok. (Pronounced Sham-bawk) Based Sjambok Man!!

Attachments

• IMG_7337.jpg
      IMG_7337.jpg
      75.7 KB · Views: 261

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here is something I call the Freedom Cane. You are free to walk into a crowd of ANTIFA's!

$35 at Sasquatch Tactical.

Attachments

• IMG_7339.jpg
      IMG_7339.jpg
      75 KB · Views: 261
    Last edited:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Cold Steel Special Products makes a bunch of these legal novelty items. Their version of a Sjambok for $22. and here are some of their other Specialty Items.

I have several of their edged items, and can attest to their strength and sharpness. Of course, these wouldn't be appropriate for PP duty, but they're great for other uses.

Some Patriots are getting up in years so I recommend a cane to help you walk. Such as this one from Cold Steel and legal.
    http://www.ltspecpro.com/Product/91PBS/IRISH_BLACKTHORN_WALKING_STICK.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom