View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2020, 06:50 PM #13

Thanks for the suggestions.

Sorry no pics of the little stinker...but I got him out.

Vinyl lattice, and he was head first under the deck, maybe including front legs but I couldn't see much of him. No way to get a safe, effective shot on him by any type of weapon. My deck is close to the ground,, and that didnt allow access to his noggin.

So,, I removed a section of lattice on the other side as an escape route, then carefully covered his "business end" with an old tarp.

He was expressing his displeasure with my presence as I tried pushing his fat ass through the opening...no go.

Grabbed a 10' 2x4 and broke the lattice with a couple jabs, but he's still stuck. Uncovered him and worked from the side, away from the directline of fire. He was putting up a stink as I rammed his butt through. Once freed under the deck, he waddled out of the opening like a boss, then made his way down the fence line of my neighbors yard into the back. Hoped he would keep going across the train tracks behind our property, but no. He's settled down in the overgrowth on CSX property. Neighbor said it sprayed their dog last night.

He's gone for now, but I suspect we haven’t seen the last of him.

Skunk spray is some nasty, potent shyt
Attached Images

MSI
NRA
SOTAR
Inspector1489 is offline   Reply With Quote