• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I've been boycotting them for years. Every now and again I stop in on a whim, and everytime I am reminded of why don't give them any business. I just dont like their manner and service. Never been a time when I was in there where I didnt feel like I was bothering them when asking a question or wanting to see something.

I've gotten that sense a little there also. (little bit)

NRA-Benefactor

Defend Freedom
    Feb 4, 2013
    Calvert County
    As I understand it, didn't Adam Lanza try to buy a gun at a gun store and fail the background check? Then he had to go home and kill his mother and take her firearms instead. Now he may have been planning on killing his mother all along, but he may not have, we don't know. If he had been allowed to buy a gun from a store, he may not have had to kill his mother for her guns, and she might still be alive. Repeal background checks now! After all, if it saves just one life, it's worth it, right?

Love it.... Funny thing is, a Libtard would use something like this if it worked in their favor!! LOL

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    It will make him money and allow for confiscation.

It is a tax in another name. Plus, will make inheritance even worse for any familiy where a firearm is owned. Will the police show up to secure the firearms until you pay the tax (transfer) on each and every one of them?

Denial of personal property is pretty much the way I see it in the end and will fuel a black market while creating more "criminals".

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Hmmmm.....

www.millersguncenter.com isn't registered, according to godaddy....

You think a domain smack to the URL in the OP might be in order?

Attachments

• Dr_Evil.jpg
      Dr_Evil.jpg
      11 KB · Views: 564

groundgrid

Mar 1, 2013
    Try www.1and1.com. $7.99 for the first year.
    One would think that with all of the money that they are making, they could afford a bigger shop, better lighting and some personality training for the employees.

jmcisc

Sep 18, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    What's the proposed fee? Skeptical me sees this racket ending up profitable enough for a dealer to stop selling firearms and to just make NICS calls for private sales.

I agree. With weapons availability drying up it only stands to reason that dealers with limited supplies will get more and more of their earnings by weapons transfers and background checks.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I've gotten that sense a little there also. (little bit)

I've stopped there a few times on my way back home from visiting the family. Everyone was always real nice when I was there, one older guy seemed to be a little bit of a grouch but overall I never felt unwelcome.

I bought a couple scopes and some primers from them in the past. Not any more though.

:tdown:

etc

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2010
    Unbelievable. They don't understand the strategy of the gun grabbers. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Thanks for the post.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    well, it's good for his business, so what the **** does he care if he screws us in the pooper with this. If everyone has to be background checked at all times, then why not just go through an FFL?

BOYCOTT

This guy can eat a huge dick

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    As I understand it, didn't Adam Lanza try to buy a gun at a gun store and fail the background check? Then he had to go home and kill his mother and take her firearms instead. Now he may have been planning on killing his mother all along, but he may not have, we don't know. If he had been allowed to buy a gun from a store, he may not have had to kill his mother for her guns, and she might still be alive. Repeal background checks now! After all, if it saves just one life, it's worth it, right?

The CT State Police report claimed that the Newtown shooter did not make an attempt to buy anything, and used the ammo and weapons stored in the home and nothing else.

I understand your point though.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    'Deadly weapons dealer' , no 'burden' to dealers ??

This guy is a total douchbag that doesn't deserve the rights the Constitution he knows so little about gives him. Boycott? The folks in Delaware should be picketing his shop.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Hopefully Cabelas drives them firmly and swiftly out of business. They are miserable to deal with and overpriced on EVERYTHING.

This isn't just a few random disgruntled customers, it's general consensus that Millers Guns sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom