• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strapped

Aug 27, 2012
    Carroll County
    Just wanted to thank JLowe's for a great deal on a Colt 6721 which I picked up this morning. John even threw in a few mags when I inquired if he had any to sell. I've never had such a quick and painless firearm transaction in my life. Unless Amazon starts selling guns on prime, I'll be a loyal customer to JLowe's in the future!

Last edited:

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Just wanted to thank JLowe's for a great deal on a Colt 6721 which I picked up this morning. John even threw in a few mags when I inquired if he had any to sell. I've never had such a quick and painless firearm transaction in my life. Unless Amazon starts selling guns on prime, I'll be a loyal customer to JLowe's in the future!
    great to deal with.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    He just handled an interstate transfer for me. Fast and painless at a good price!

He may not be close but it is worth the trip. And he says if you don't see it on his web site just ask and he will try to get what you want.

JLowe Rocks.

Cryptotek1

May 1, 2017
    Yep. As much as I would like to live closer to John's shop, its probably best that I dont. =) John at Jlowes and John at Gymratz are setting the bar. Maybe it's a "John" thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom