• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Just checked the approved handgun roster and the EDC 9X isn't listed. Is there a roster|list of firearms pending approval?

Thanks

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Hang tight we are working on a new roster addition :). I can't share the details but it will be worth the wait.

But it possibly could be maybe a double stack 1911 from one of the best custom shops out there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Hang tight we are working on a new roster addition :). I can't share the details but it will be worth the wait.

But it possibly could be maybe a double stack 1911 from one of the best custom shops out there.

dang man, you are like my 19 year old HOT neighbor, what a tease.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    BIL ordered his i think back in march and got it a few months ago. def a nice gun but really not any nicer than my sti tactical double stack that's pretty much the same size, and a grand less. i don't think it is legal in idpa ccp division but not sure. you'd think it would be with the wilson's idpa involvement.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Just another reason to leave MD. I am sure that the criminals in Baltimore are only using "approved" handguns.

yep, the law doesn't stifle criminals, just infringes on the law-abiding.

curious what mainstream guns are NOT on your maryland handgun registry despite being presented? rather than make you guys wait and wait for a gun to hit the list, can't they just give broad parameters of what's not allowed? guess that is part of the plan, to make normal citizens jump thru hoops.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    yep, the law doesn't stifle criminals, just infringes on the law-abiding.

curious what mainstream guns are NOT on your maryland handgun registry despite being presented? rather than make you guys wait and wait for a gun to hit the list, can't they just give broad parameters of what's not allowed? guess that is part of the plan, to make normal citizens jump thru hoops.

Just read, Wilson currently isn't planning on 10 round magazines for the X9, therefore that is a no-go in MD.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Just read, Wilson currently isn't planning on 10 round magazines for the X9, therefore that is a no-go in MD.
    As of today we are a Wilson Combat dealer. They do have a 10 round mag available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom