• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike_mds

Oct 11, 2020
    Ceciltucky
    I would like to get a shooting rest to make zeroing in my AR and M4-22 a bit easier (I'm a newb and my vision is not great so I figured getting a rest would help). Anyone have experience with the CTK, or are there others that I should be looking at? The reviews on this one seem to be good and I really like that it can hold the larger magazines I own for these two rifles.

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    I would like to get a shooting rest to make zeroing in my AR and M4-22 a bit easier (I'm a newb and my vision is not great so I figured getting a rest would help). Anyone have experience with the CTK, or are there others that I should be looking at? The reviews on this one seem to be good and I really like that it can hold the larger magazines I own for these two rifles.

I've had mine for a few years and it's been a great tool. Not long ago I over-tightened the vise and broke the adjusting bolt. Contacted CTK and was promptly sent 4 replacements with an apology from the owner! I had to "adjust" the V-Notch to fit my 3 inch wide stock but it was easy to manage. Wonder of wonders, it's even built in the US!

Attachments

• Resized_20210104_121359.jpg
      Resized_20210104_121359.jpg
      89 KB · Views: 42
    • Resized_20210323_121854.jpg
      Resized_20210323_121854.jpg
      67.5 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members