• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Idiots, all of them.

I just bought 8 years worth of ammo from Ammo Jon, according to this law. It won't last through the spring.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Draw a line from Portland to Corvallis. Take 30mile radius from that line , and the remainder is a conservative state . ( And some great places )

But inside that line is 80-90 % of the population .

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Dems have the majority in both houses and the Gov is a rabid anti gunner, it will pass.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Draw a line from Portland to Corvallis. Take 30mile radius from that line , and the remainder is a conservative state . ( And some great places )

But inside that line is 80-90 % of the population .

Unfortantially ok the typo demon got me their, The Dalles which is 80 miles east of Portland along I84 and the Columbia River, is beginning to lean to the liberal left and people are car or van pooling all the way to Portland to work. Its becoming the bedroom community of Portland plus Hood River as well. GRrrrr I hate that

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Damn . Back when my Uncle, Aunt & cousins lived there , it was out in the sticks . As in they lived all year from 3 or 4 elk .

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    I see massive non-compliance civil disobedience in Oregon's future. Leading law abiding, decent citizens to the point of contempt for the Law and law makers is not a good thing. Liberalism is mental illness.

DP12

Apr 24, 2018
    SoMD
    Students For Change

“Lake Oswego and Lakeridge High School student-led movement to demand immediate legislative action for common sense gun legislation.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/s4clo?lang=en

Featuring:
    Oregon Senator Wagner and Representative Salinas AND guess who?
    David Hogg

Everytown is still quite busy. That Bloomberg money is pretty enticing.
    Yeah, the bill was written by Lake Oswego students in response to the predictably disastrous Broward Co. school shooting...the one directly caused by Obama's "Promise" program.

If you look at the data for Lake Oswego, home to the Portland area's wealthiest neighborhood, some things jump off the page:
    Over 85% white, 6% Asian
    Household income is ~double the Oregon average
    Education rates for HS diplomas, bachelors, Masters, and Ph.Ds are far higher than the rest of the state (AKA more advanced indoctrination)
    Meanwhile, crime rates are less than half of the national index; one murder in 14 years, single digit rapes, single digit robberies, ~15 assaults per year.

There's nothing quite like hyper-priviledged brats who live in elite bubbles proposing to strip an entire state of the natural right to the most effective means of self-defense. Even more amazing than that is their apparently complete and total ignorance of the Oregon constitution and the 2nd Amendment of the US one.

Does Oregon have a State Constitution amendment equivalent to 2A? There are a few states who don't (like Maryland).

AHHH but Maryland does..

In the first section (Declaration of Rights) you will find this:

Art. 2. The Constitution of the United States, and the Laws made, or which shall be made, in pursuance thereof, and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, are, and shall be the Supreme Law of the State; and the Judges of this State, and all the People of this State, are, and shall be bound thereby; anything in the Constitution or Law of this State to the contrary notwithstanding

In other word the U.S. Constitution is the highest authority in the land and the People of the state are bound to it.

Last time I checked the 2nd amendment was still a part of the Constitution of the United States.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom