Jan 30, 2013
    Who's the R candidate for AG?

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    The Machine has Multiple Personality Disorder this year. There's a fight to the death within the D party between the existing elite liberal power structure and the Progressive insurgents. The person at most risk in all this is Miller; a bunch of young Berniecrats will be a significant threat to his absolute power if they start replacing his trusted lieutenants like Zirkin.

Who will end up the new power broker eventually, and how many years of infighting will happen before then? The problem for us is as D factions are jockeying for power, they'll all be scrambling to see who can harm the evil gun owners the most.

I am afraid this is true

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    He's really owning no longer having to walk the line as a moderate.
    2018-06-15 22.05.04.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

win296

Jun 15, 2012
    Baltimore
    I’m a registered Dem in Baltimore county. Who has the best chance of stopping him in the primary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I’m a registered Dem in Baltimore county. Who has the best chance of stopping him in the primary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They all suck, seriously. I don't know that there's a good DINO vote to be had in that race. It's part of the reason why I changed to Republican to vote for Redmer. McDonough would get killed in a county-wide general election.

2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    I was amused by a mailer I got the other day. It said Brochin was progun with a NRA "A" rating and was in their pocket.

I heard McDonough speak at a local business event and he pretty much admitted he wasn't even in Maryland much of the time. On the other hand, I was quite impressed to hear Al Redmer. People who have worked with him in the insurance industry are very complimentary of him.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    He's really owning no longer having to walk the line as a moderate.
    View attachment 235237

I completely agree with the message in that flyer.

Of course my solution is to stop treating kids like fish in a barrel by ditching the gun-free zone idea and to stop highlighting the defenseless nature of schools to would-be shooters, since GFZs are where all the mass shootings happen, and let perps know that they will not be unopposed. Curiously, I think Mr. Brochin thinks that gun control is the solution instead. Apparently, he is unaware of how well alcohol prohibition worked out, or how well opioid prohibition is working out.

EDIT: The message I agree with is safe schools. Brochin needs to be unemployed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom