• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    For those who made the purchase, how long did they take to arrive? I ordered on 7/9 but haven't gotten a shipping email with tracking number. If I do an order lookup it does say shipped but doesn't list a shipping date or tracking number. I'm not all that impressed with PSA's ordering/fulfillment system.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    For those who made the purchase, how long did they take to arrive? I ordered on 7/9 but haven't gotten a shipping email with tracking number. If I do an order lookup it does say shipped but doesn't list a shipping date or tracking number. I'm not all that impressed with PSA's ordering/fulfillment system.

Ordered mine the same day and the provided UPS tracking# says a label was created. I expect slow delivery from PSA and never order anything needed now.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown

I ordered mine on 7/7 and got shipping email on 7/12. UPS tracking states the origin scan 7/12 and it was delivered on 7/14. Still haven't open the box yet. LOL

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017

Me too. Ordered 7-8. Says it was shipped but no tracking #. PSA seems to be hit and miss on shipping time but I've always gotten my items.

Anyone get the Fleet Mills order? Were they all canceled.

Pretty sure they were all cancelled or someone would have come in here going WHOO HOO GOT MINE.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Here is my timeline:

July 10 - Placed order
    July 12 - They charged my card
    July 15 - Got shipping email
    July 17 - UPS actually picked it up
    Today - Scheduled for delivery

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I have no idea how UPS works their shipping. Here is the shipping trail for mine. They left West Columbia, SC and went to Greensboro, NC. They went from there to Laurel, MD. Hey, getting close to me!! Then, they decided to take a trip up to Philadelphia, PA. From there, they headed down to Sparks, MD where all my UPS stuff gets thrown on the truck. Not sure why the roundabout route, but as long as they get here, it's good I guess.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Can you imagine how many of these ammo boxes PSA must have had to run that sale for this long? I don't need any but I ordered 12 just to put back for future use. At $7.50 each, shipped, and really good reviews on the Interweb, I wasn't going to pass up a deal.

I can't imagine how many sales they must have had.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Mine arrived today. Never got a shipping email or tracking number.

That happens frequently with PSA. I've ordered things and they were on my porch without any notification from them. As a matter of fact, I order a small amount of 7.62x51 ammo once and it sat on my porch for at least 3 days before I found it hidden behind a decoration on the porch.

CroftonBilly

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2011
    Crofton
    Got mine today too. They seem like really nice cans... which led to googling "nice cans" for an appropriate MDS picture.

Here's one of many.

again... nice cans.
    q3TDkOC.png

Thanks OP & others for posting these good deals.

schnauzr

Bark Bark!
    Jun 6, 2016
    MoCo
    Actually my first time ordering from them and I have to agree with you in the sense that they never actually told me that it shipped or provided a tracking number. I received one e-mail from them, the confirmation for the order and that's it. I am actually signed up for UPS My Choice (free) so that I get an e-mail as soon as any shipment headed to my address gets into their system, with a tracking number. I was notified by UPS several times on the status of the shipment. The cans arrived today, so it didn't take long but here is my timeline:

7/17 - Order placed
    7/19 - UPS sent me an email saying a package from PSA was on the way (with tracking number)
    7/21 - Order arrived

The box was pretty daggone heavy (68 lbs is what the label said) and the cans themselves seem sturdy enough but seem to already have some paint dings and marks. I almost would have thought these were cleaned up surplus, because they are nowhere near as clean as the pristine cans that I got this past December on the $10 shipped deal from Academy, but that's neither here nor there, the cans are meant to store ammo and not win beauty contests :D - the rubber gaskets seem to seal very well, in this heat the air inside the cans expanded so when I went to open one, there was an audible hiss of air as the seal broke. Nice. I would say these are very good for the price. Label on the side does confirm they are Blackhawk brand, made in USA :thumbsup:

*EDIT* they are now out of stock at PSA! Finally!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom