• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Sanchez

Jul 25, 2020
    C-137
    Hello everyone. I just joined to group to connect with people in the gun community. Ive had experience before in law-enforcement from the Caribbean and seeking good, fun, modest people to connect with. Recently got my HQL and ordered a 1911 and also looking for a rifle for range usage thats affordable. Any recommendations would be amazing.

Im in Rockville,MD so I look forward in chatting you the members.

ps- If you guys could recommend good stores online and in the area that would be great.

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    Welcome from Germantown.

United in Rockville is great. I’ve never been to Engage but hear great things about their ARs.

Check out reddit r/gundeals for some online “sales” (pretty much everything is inflated rig now).

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA!

Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT]

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Welcome from Germantown.

United in Rockville is great. I’ve never been to Engage but hear great things about their ARs.

Check out reddit r/gundeals for some online “sales” (pretty much everything is inflated rig now).

I've been to both. I'd go more often if I lived in MoCo or even close. They are 2 of the top notch stores in the state.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Another for United. Great shop, great owner. Remember that most places (around here at least) are low on everything as the liberals realize that guns are necessary. Everywhere you go will be packed and out of stock.

Never been to Engage, but I've heard good things. I'll make it up there eventually.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    I’ve ordered probably 5-6 guns from United, great people, nice online store. The only problem I have is that ammo can only be sent to the store (unless anyone knows how to have it sent right to you).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I’ve ordered probably 5-6 guns from United, great people, nice online store. The only problem I have is that ammo can only be sent to the store (unless anyone knows how to have it sent right to you).

? Did I miss being transplanted to California?

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable

If you’re saying you haven’t been able to get ammo delivered to your home from online, I didn’t think that was even an option with brick and mortar stores here. You can get ammo delivered by certain suppliers, even in greater Washington. And yeah United is great, got my M&P there - friendly service and they’re really helpful with navigating the process.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    If you’re saying you haven’t been able to get ammo delivered to your home from online, I didn’t think that was even an option with brick and mortar stores here. You can get ammo delivered by certain suppliers, even in greater Washington. And yeah United is great, got my M&P there - friendly service and they’re really helpful with navigating the process.

I suppose that could be why, cause when I would order ammo from them off their website it locks the shipping location to their store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom